Have you ever met a blatant racist? Vol. What did you do ... (pics)

SMH at some of the responses in here..

Its easy to say what you would do on the internet but experiencing something like this in real life is totally different.

And im talking about the people who wouldnt have any reaction

i have a friend (korean) who's about 28 and 3 kids, good church dude and very good father. He was in target (in the bronx) and he was just waiting on linewhile holding his little kid in his arms. Some black lady behind him was asking him if she can go in front of him and he said no....this lady verbally attackshim with racial insults in front of his kid and a few of the other customers (mostly blacks) were laughing and just didn't care. So my friend got sick ofit and out of emotions he said something like 'go back to Africa you stupid monkey'. Suddenly bunch of the black customers started getting angry andgetting offensive...until the manager or supervisor came to calm things down. He was walked to his car and all....and i know he's not racist...dude is verymoral and plays basketball with black people and sometimes buy drinks for the kids at the courts...and when i heard that story, all i did was smh
but yea, this just shows racism is everywhere and obviously, most people wont really care unless the hatred is toward certain ethnic/racial group that isrelated to themselves.

believe it or not everyone is racist. If there is something you can use against someone to offend them you will use it against them. It doesn't matter ifyou don't think you would or not in the end if it comes down to it your going to slip up and start saying stuff you wouldn't normally say.

Originally Posted by eight2one

he looks like he was on Lockup:Raw

roll.gif
roll.gif

I am going to twist this all around...I see racist's every day in my work...racist black people...I say hi, they ignore me and give me dirty looks, but theDominican says hi,and they are all like "whats up man".

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Originally Posted by solekollectah81

I am going to twist this all around...I see racist's every day in my work...racist black people...I say hi, they ignore me and give me dirty looks, but the Dominican says hi,and they are all like "whats up man".

http://photobucket.com/images/dave chappelle

Black People??? You couldn't have used a more formal word like AFRICAN-AMERCAN person...

smh.gif
at u

indifferent.gif

I was at a gas station once and my radio was kinda loud while I was pumping gas and you only heard the N word one time. So this cop comes out the store andsays "hey, come here for a second."

I walk over to him and say "what's up".

He then says "can you keep your radio down a little? No body wants to here all that ***ger music, ***ger this, ***ger that. Keep it down ok?"

I didn't say +@# I just gave him a look like "I know what the +@# you doing bru, +@# you". And walked a way

I am going to twist this all around...I see racist's every day in my work...racist black people...I say hi, they ignore me and give me dirty looks, but the Dominican says hi,and they are all like "whats up man".

Black People??? You couldn't have used a more formal word like AFRICAN-AMERCAN person...

smh.gif
at u

wasnt there a thread where the OP found the word African american offensive and everyone agreed with him?

Originally Posted by Beavers N Ducks

I was at a gas station once and my radio was kinda loud while I was pumping gas and you only heard the N word one time. So this cop comes out the store and says "hey, come here for a second."

I walk over to him and say "what's up".

He then says "can you keep your radio down a little? No body wants to here all that ***ger music, ***ger this, ***ger that. Keep it down ok?"

I didn't say +@# I just gave him a look like "I know what the +@# you doing bru, +@# you". And walked a way
All that with one look? Panzy

I would say that my roommate is about as blatant as can be without being a skinhead.

Apparently, he's the descendant of the "greatest" slave trader in U.S. history.

He's very proud of that.

Originally Posted by jehims

i have a friend (korean) who's about 28 and 3 kids, good church dude and very good father. He was in target (in the bronx) and he was just waiting on line while holding his little kid in his arms. Some black lady behind him was asking him if she can go in front of him and he said no....this lady verbally attacks him with racial insults in front of his kid and a few of the other customers (mostly blacks) were laughing and just didn't care. So my friend got sick of it and out of emotions he said something like 'go back to Africa you stupid monkey'. Suddenly bunch of the black customers started getting angry and getting offensive...until the manager or supervisor came to calm things down. He was walked to his car and all....and i know he's not racist...dude is very moral and plays basketball with black people and sometimes buy drinks for the kids at the courts...and when i heard that story, all i did was smh
but yea, this just shows racism is everywhere and obviously, most people wont really care unless the hatred is toward certain ethnic/racial group that is related to themselves.

lol..
this reminds me of one time when I was at best buy...

the cashier (black guy) was checking my stuff and he told me about buy 1 get 1 free, or some bs like that. Well I went to get the product and went back to thecashier, well this black chick busts out with, " get to the back of the line, you taco eating ese", I told her, " shut tha *#!% up, you bananapeeling monkey". I made the broad mute, and everyone else was laughing even the cashier, and on my way out, while I was diddy bopping my way out thesecurity officer (black guy) gave me the nod and dapp.

This really isn't an example of encountering a blatant racist, more like somebody who wants to portray the image of a blatant racist. I find the racist whodon't think they're racist to be more blatant. Spewing some crazy anti-_____ sentiments and then trying to rationalize it not being racist
smh.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

i have a friend (korean) who's about 28 and 3 kids, good church dude and very good father. He was in target (in the bronx) and he was just waiting on line while holding his little kid in his arms. Some black lady behind him was asking him if she can go in front of him and he said no....this lady verbally attacks him with racial insults in front of his kid and a few of the other customers (mostly blacks) were laughing and just didn't care. So my friend got sick of it and out of emotions he said something like 'go back to Africa you stupid monkey'. Suddenly bunch of the black customers started getting angry and getting offensive...until the manager or supervisor came to calm things down. He was walked to his car and all....and i know he's not racist...dude is very moral and plays basketball with black people and sometimes buy drinks for the kids at the courts...and when i heard that story, all i did was smh
but yea, this just shows racism is everywhere and obviously, most people wont really care unless the hatred is toward certain ethnic/racial group that is related to themselves.

lol..

the cashier (black guy) was checking my stuff and he told me about buy 1 get 1 free, or some bs like that. Well I went to get the product and went back to the cashier, well this black chick busts out with, " get to the back of the line, you taco eating ese", I told her, " shut tha *#!% up, you banana peeling monkey". I made the broad mute, and everyone else was laughing even the cashier, and on my way out, while I was diddy bopping my way out the security officer (black guy) gave me the nod and dapp.
STOP lying

i deal with lots and lots of these people daily. its like they all think i feel the same way cuz i'm white too. really shows you how simple minded theworld is
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

smh.gif
at u

wasnt there a thread where the OP found the word African american offensive and everyone agreed with him?

[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]Good thread conversation too...[/color]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

lol..

the cashier (black guy) was checking my stuff and he told me about buy 1 get 1 free, or some bs like that. Well I went to get the product and went back to the cashier, well this black chick busts out with, " get to the back of the line, you taco eating ese", I told her, " shut tha *#!% up, you banana peeling monkey". I made the broad mute, and everyone else was laughing even the cashier, and on my way out, while I was diddy bopping my way out the security officer (black guy) gave me the nod and dapp.

indifferent.gif
I know she started it and everything but eye for an eye don'treally fly in these kinda situations. Be glad those dudes didn't take offence to you basically calling them monkeys.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

I actually have met a blantant racist, this happened when i was about 7 (1997) but i still remember it vividly. (Oh and i'm black in that matters)

Ight, me and my pops were in the local grocery store, we live in Alexandria, VA (fairly diverse area). Neway, dude is in line in front of us with damn near like 25 items in the 12 item express line.

Pops: "Excuse me man you know this is the express line?"
Dude: "Yeah I know"
Pops: "Well you got more than 12 items"
Dude: *counts items* "its only 15*
Pops:
indifferent.gif
"No, you missed those, and you ain't count the ones still in your cart"
Dude: "Well it doesn't matter anyways"
Pops: "Yeah it kinda does, thats why its the EXPRESS line"
Dude: "WELL I DONT CARE"
Pops: "Well thats disrespectful to customers who want to get out here quickly"
Dude: "Well I'ma BIGOT and I don't like YOU people"
Pops:
mad.gif
"WHAT?!"

Everybody else in the store is like
eek.gif
and 2 cashiers run in to break up the situation.

Now even though i was only 7, I could tell pops wanted to put a full Detroit style %$$ whooping on this fool. However, due his past experiences I think he learned that you can't win fighting white people in a mostly white community
eyes.gif
. I have another story about our the couple who lived down the street from us, i'll save that for another time tho.

Dude did go overboard. But your pops probably shoulda just kept to himself, and let the cashier tell dude he was in the wrong line.

I knew this white guy in middle school who was pretty friendly with everyone. I often saw him give daps to black kids and all. After we graduated I bumped intohim and he started telling me how he got into a fight at school and one of the black security guards tried to pull him off and it got him really upset. He said"I didn't like the black guy touching me because no offense, I hate N-ers"

I felt exactly like Dave Chappelle in his stand up special. "You ever hear something so racist you don't even get mad?". I just stood there,shocked.

This girl in my History class is openly racist. She always downs Minorities. My teacher never does anything, but I have a feeling its because her Mom works forthe school. Needless to say, there have been numerous occasions where fights have almost broken out. smh
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom