Have you ever smashed while yours/ the other's parents are still in the house?

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

me and someone else hid in the closet (no romo) while someone was smashing in my room

I was smashing a girl while homeboy was watching through a window, after I listen to the baby monitor while he smashed her
roll.gif

You listened on the baby monitor as he smashed her, then you came in and smashed her while he watched through the window?
I went first in my room, then he did it in my sisters room
also he knows how my kids taste
laugh.gif
Wait.................what?

she swallowed, then he was kissing her
Gotcha.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

me and someone else hid in the closet (no romo) while someone was smashing in my room

I was smashing a girl while homeboy was watching through a window, after I listen to the baby monitor while he smashed her
roll.gif

You listened on the baby monitor as he smashed her, then you came in and smashed her while he watched through the window?
I went first in my room, then he did it in my sisters room
also he knows how my kids taste
laugh.gif
Wait.................what?

she swallowed, then he was kissing her
Gotcha.
pimp.gif

not sure about y'all, but mom-dukes a g...she straight up told me "that door doesn't lock, so y'all might want to uhhh." lol, my ex and I died.  

not sure about y'all, but mom-dukes a g...she straight up told me "that door doesn't lock, so y'all might want to uhhh." lol, my ex and I died.  

yep. almost all the time im at my girls crib. her mom (white) is OD cool tho. she already knows im doggin' her daughter but she loves me so im good
pimp.gif

the ducktails in here are outlandish...gettin brain in the backseat with the mom driving?

ill believe that when melo gets traded to the lakers
grin.gif

yep. almost all the time im at my girls crib. her mom (white) is OD cool tho. she already knows im doggin' her daughter but she loves me so im good
pimp.gif

the ducktails in here are outlandish...gettin brain in the backseat with the mom driving?

ill believe that when melo gets traded to the lakers
grin.gif

Yeh, when I was back from college,I used the basement for my needs. Only got caught once which ended up with a phone book left open to hotels on my bed afer dropping shorty off.

Yeh, when I was back from college,I used the basement for my needs. Only got caught once which ended up with a phone book left open to hotels on my bed afer dropping shorty off.

Back
Top Bottom