Have you seen people on these in your area?

Mu cousin has one. He said the regular model was about $500. They also have one equipped with Bluetooth that's around $700.

These are so stupid...selling dummies the concept of a HOVERboard, when you can't get around w/o wheels moving you from point A to point B.

You can cop them online for like $260 though. Check aliexpress.com

I was gonna cop one but my boy talked me out of it because we think the price will drop lower within the next couple months.

if these were 1500 dudes would be getting rocked right off them joints. i dont think theyre that expensive.

I was gonna cop one but my boy talked me out of it because we think the price will drop lower within the next couple months.
laugh.gif
 No way I'm going to ride a 2-wheeled contraption with a gyroscope and no physical brake controls that I got from Alibaba or any of its associates

I ain't eem gon lie, for 200 I'd cup but for 5 nah

I've seen about 3 people with one. I don't want one though. It's just a fad thing to me

:lol:  No way I'm going to ride a 2-wheeled contraption with a gyroscope and no physical brake controls that I got from Alibaba or any of its associates

Brakes? :lol:

The thing doesn't even go fast enough to hurt you.

i already knew what this thread was about before i entered in 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom