Have you seen people on these in your area?

You can cop them online for like $260 though. Check aliexpress.com

I was gonna cop one but my boy talked me out of it because we think the price will drop lower within the next couple months.

:lol:  No way I'm going to ride a 2-wheeled contraption with a gyroscope and no physical brake controls that I got from Alibaba or any of its associates

from what i understand it's the same thing.

they're rebranded.

I don't know why dudes are so mad at these. I'm not dropping a rack on one but for the right price, whatever. You look no dumber than you do on a longboard.

im not goin to lie i kinda want 1 but with the weather getting cold here in NJ it makes no sense to cop one... and ill wait until the price drops even further these things are not cheap :smh:

Last edited:
:lol:  No way I'm going to ride a 2-wheeled contraption with a gyroscope and no physical brake controls that I got from Alibaba or any of its associates

The motor and brakes are built in the wheel rim

Thing stops on a dime!

And it goes pretty fast for 2 wheels under your feet 10-15mph

I've seen some people zipping around fast as hell!

I rode one for the first time the other day. Those joints got more power than I thought. Getting in is the trickiest part. If you're not careful that joint will shoot out right from under you.

everyone i know that may or may not be a street hustler rides those where i live

im sorry but that 1500 dollar one is the same as the lesser ones

they all from china

Just like the automobile, of it saves you time getting from Point A to Point B. Then you should get one.

Not sure how well it works in crowded areas. Like could you use it on your morning commute, going on the subway

I've seen someone post a picture on instagram of him riding one of those and wearing Nike Air Mags. I guess he's Balling.

Last edited:
Maybe the $1500 one goes faster or has a more powerful motor or something?
Nope same thing - 

Just Like IOHawk boards and Phunkee Deck, HiFly Scooters

they just order from China and Private label the scooter and Packaging

they might come with a better battery... but they are all the same!

My boy tried to say the the Diff Rim logo is how you can tell.. but that's hoopla

They got some with a Remote control to adjust the sensitivity and even LED LIGHTS and Bluetooth Speakers on them

so you can pair up your phone and play music while you ride 
laugh.gif

that a little too much but hey

Bruh they go brand new on eBay for $400 including shipping from China, and I'm looking at the one with the bluetooth now. I need a few more celebrities to make these a thing then I might grab a few and set up a kiosk at the PX or mall. A guy in Delaware in selling 4 for $2000 or best offer

edit: 289 free shipping

Last edited:
Cop from China wholesale, choose to throw your logo on them, charge 3x amount you paid for them and use existent celebrity hype to push to the consumers. Easy

Where can I cop wholesale I'm about to start selling these

I was going to do this with my cousin this summer....

But the his plug bluffed. We were going to do it off Ali too, but then I bluffed. Coulda racked up. I just thought the market for these was going to burst, and I didn't want a whole bunch of these things in my crib.

But the plan was to cop these wholesale, and have my man that has a lot of IG followers promote it. That's the come up.

Cop from China wholesale, choose to throw your logo on them, charge 3x amount you paid for them and use existent celebrity hype to push to the consumers. Easy

Easy. I'm seeing them as low as $200 shipped on eBay right now, haven't even started exploring Alibaba yet. I'd get a mall kiosk.

You better believe they're gonna have at least 8 of those middle of the mall guys selling those at mall of America for the holidays.

"Ayyyyyy bro ay bro ay bro, BRO! You need to get this now I'll give you one for free." :lol: worst sales tactics ever.

Back
Top Bottom