Having a Full Tank of Gas Appreciation

Filling up on 25$ =
pimp.gif

haha yea it is appreciated. 2weeks ago i took my ex out to eat for her birthday and afterwards we were going to some mountain overseeing the city where i wassupposed to get some and well while we were on the freeway going there the car ran out of gas and turned off,lol. so there i was puching the car off thefreeway while she was steering the car and we were drunk,the next thing you know a cop pulls up behind us and takes us in for being drunk.stayed in some placeovernight,had to get my car from the pound and well the night didnt end the way it was supposed to,lol. anyways always keep your tank filled.

In my broke days I was a scientist with perfectly balancing the line on the E. I knew once it touched I had another 20 miles before my joint would stall out

thats the only thing i hate about my whip..40 dollars to fill.

never had a full tank since the day i bought it...i only fill with a 10 or 20

Just filled up today, I always put $40 and it gets me a little under Full. Should get me about 250 miles

Gas is $3.11 here for V-Power
tired.gif

Appreciated, just filled up yesterday.
Plus not driving today FTW

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

i like it when the needle goes above the F line and you are all happy until it hits the F line. once you see it go slightly lower the smile starts turning into a sad face
That's exactly how I feel. Only time I fill my tank up is before I go on long road trips.

it cost me about 50 to fill my Tahoe...
but when its full...i feel like a new man haha

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

i like it when the needle goes above the F line and you are all happy until it hits the F line. once you see it go slightly lower the smile starts turning into a sad face
/ Thread

Got in my car before work tonight wondering if I had enough gas, and then remembered that I filled up Saturday. Won't have to buy gas until the middle ofnext week
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom