Having a heavy payload unappreciation

Joined Apr 15, 2004
if she looked good i would put on my running gear and go to that spot 30 seconds before she got there and pretend like im droppin a deuce.
chick be like :wow:

Humbled

formerly whatslosinlike
Joined Aug 4, 2010
"Malicious fecal distribution" tho. :lol:

Last edited:
Joined Jan 10, 2013
Man eff that after the second time I would be camping above her wit my *** out the window and literally **** on her

Joined Mar 10, 2013
"Spray her with the hose and say, bad human!"

Can you imagine her embarrassment if her name and close up pics got out? NT Detectives :nerd:

Joined Feb 11, 2011
scust af :x

chick just deuces and runs u know dam well its gettin all hot n sweaty too bet all her panties got skid marks and **** :x

how does that even become the norm for her though? just take a **** in public regularly and not even wipe that hygiene :x

i dont even wanna **** in public restrooms :lol:

Last edited:
Joined Dec 3, 2007
Caucasoid nogiveadambus; maybe she's marking her territory to attract a mate?

Anyway, we can quite literally classify this under #shiiiiwhitepeopledo.

:smh:

Last edited:
Joined Feb 8, 2009
The crazy thing is, this woman has a normal, everyday life outside of this weird habit. Like, she probably engages with dozens of people on a daily basis and no one has any idea that she secretly has a checkpoint on her weekend morning jogs where she relieves herself :rofl:

Can you imagine meeting some super bad chick, thinking that she's the closest thing to perfection you've ever met, when she was doing this secretly? Unfathomable.

Joined May 2, 2012
The crazy thing is, this woman has a normal, everyday life outside of this weird habit. Like, she probably engages with dozens of people on a daily basis and no one has any idea that she secretly has a checkpoint on her weekend morning jogs where she relieves herself :rofl:

Can you imagine meeting some super bad chick, thinking that she's the closest thing to perfection you've ever met, when she was doing this secretly? Unfathomable.
Dude, thats all of us man. We all have issues and quirks that people we interact with on a dialy basis have no clue about. Now pooping at checkpoints during our run is a little extreme but hey. Is that a deal breaker for you?

I bet she is bad though, sexy little poop bandit.

Last edited:
Joined Feb 28, 2009
Dude, thats all of us man. We all have issues and quirks that people we interact with on a dialy basis have no clue about. Now pooping at checkpoints during our run is a little extreme but hey. Is that a deal breaker for you?

I bet she is bad though, sexy little poop bandit.
youre just saying that cus shes white!

also, thats really trifling.son should step out there one time like

Oh so you gone come here and leave me a dish but no water? Let me rehydrate you right quick

"im gonna pee on you pee on you pee on you"

rell826

Banned
Joined Apr 25, 2013
Foul as hell. He should hose her down next time like he said. Would benefit her since she doesn't wipe her ***.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now