Having a heavy payload unappreciation

if she looked good i would put on my running gear and go to that spot 30 seconds before she got there and pretend like im droppin a deuce.
chick be like :wow:

if she looked good i would put on my running gear and go to that spot 30 seconds before she got there and pretend like im droppin a deuce.
chick be like
eek.gif
roll.gif

"Malicious fecal distribution" tho. :lol:

Last edited:
Man eff that after the second time I would be camping above her wit my *** out the window and literally **** on her

"Spray her with the hose and say, bad human!"

Can you imagine her embarrassment if her name and close up pics got out? NT Detectives :nerd:

scust af :x

chick just deuces and runs u know dam well its gettin all hot n sweaty too bet all her panties got skid marks and **** :x

how does that even become the norm for her though? just take a **** in public regularly and not even wipe that hygiene :x

i dont even wanna **** in public restrooms :lol:

Last edited:
Caucasoid nogiveadambus; maybe she's marking her territory to attract a mate?

Anyway, we can quite literally classify this under #shiiiiwhitepeopledo.

:smh:

Last edited:
The crazy thing is, this woman has a normal, everyday life outside of this weird habit. Like, she probably engages with dozens of people on a daily basis and no one has any idea that she secretly has a checkpoint on her weekend morning jogs where she relieves herself :rofl:

Can you imagine meeting some super bad chick, thinking that she's the closest thing to perfection you've ever met, when she was doing this secretly? Unfathomable.

The crazy thing is, this woman has a normal, everyday life outside of this weird habit. Like, she probably engages with dozens of people on a daily basis and no one has any idea that she secretly has a checkpoint on her weekend morning jogs where she relieves herself :rofl:

Can you imagine meeting some super bad chick, thinking that she's the closest thing to perfection you've ever met, when she was doing this secretly? Unfathomable.

Dude, thats all of us man. We all have issues and quirks that people we interact with on a dialy basis have no clue about. Now pooping at checkpoints during our run is a little extreme but hey. Is that a deal breaker for you?

I bet she is bad though, sexy little poop bandit.

Last edited:
Dude, thats all of us man. We all have issues and quirks that people we interact with on a dialy basis have no clue about. Now pooping at checkpoints during our run is a little extreme but hey. Is that a deal breaker for you?

I bet she is bad though, sexy little poop bandit.
youre just saying that cus shes white!

also, thats really trifling.son should step out there one time like

Oh so you gone come here and leave me a dish but no water? Let me rehydrate you right quick

"im gonna pee on you pee on you pee on you"

Foul as hell. He should hose her down next time like he said. Would benefit her since she doesn't wipe her ***.

Back
Top Bottom