Having a team of girls on the side appreication post where my playas at

i just relocated and i have to build a new team from scratch...it's kinda tough being in one city and managing my players 22 hours away..

smh.gif

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

use a sucka if all you do is talk game to get in panties
Huh? Talking game makes "use" a sucka? Use a sucka cause use can'teven you's slang right

This thread is the reason theres "yo my girls been cheatin on me" threads.

Every guy here thinks that they have a "roster" when in actuality, those girls are on a lot of dudes "squads".

None of the guys in here who claim to have a roster actually do. Youre just blowing smoke up your own !##.

i tried this but ended up on some How To Be a Player business and couldn't get out of it
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Durden7

This thread is the reason theres "yo my girls been cheatin on me" threads.

Every guy here thinks that they have a "roster" when in actuality, those girls are on a lot of dudes "squads".

None of the guys in here who claim to have a roster actually do. Youre just blowing smoke up your own !##.

Agreed. A bunch of insecure dudes bragging to the internet. At the most, its probably 2 girls, but dudes wanna blow themselves up and say they got"squads".
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

never had a team but i had at least one at a time back in the day especially back in the high school days...having girls from different schools...but thenkarma hit me and bit me hard...if you get caught its the end of it cause women talk and they talk a lot you'd be surprised a how fast womans word goesout...just be careful fellas

Originally Posted by TD The God

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

i never used to be thew player type but i never would have thought my ex dumping me was the best thing to happen to me
pimp.gif
i dont have to worry bout focusing on just one female and i got 4 right now one just dropped me but its all good
pimp.gif
Sad...
it is sad at first but i learned u gotta get over things quick no feeling no love just smash

I got a friend that had plenty of girls on his team.
Dude was always righteous with homeboys, but treated his wives and kids like nothing.
He had 9 wives, and I think 14 kids.
He was always lying to his family, and flaking on his kids because he was always on the move with different girls.
Two months ago he died the most tragic and painful death I've ever seen.
I believe in Karma and this man got everything back. He had a gum infection, and they had to cut out his tongue.
He died all alone in the Vietnam, searching for his wife that sold his house and ran away with his youngest kid. I guess this is just a rant, but I believeeverything comes back to you. Just be careful.

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

i never used to be thew player type but i never would have thought my ex dumping me was the best thing to happen to me
pimp.gif
i dont have to worry bout focusing on just one female and i got 4 right now one just dropped me but its all good
pimp.gif
Man this is how I'm feeling right now but if I could have my ex
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
I would trade it in, in a heartbeat!

Back
Top Bottom