Having a team of girls on the side appreication post where my playas at

i never used to be thew player type but i never would have thought my ex dumping me was the best thing to happen to me
pimp.gif
i dont have to worry bout focusing on just one female and i got 4 right now one just dropped me but its all good
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

i never used to be thew player type but i never would have thought my ex dumping me was the best thing to happen to me
pimp.gif
i dont have to worry bout focusing on just one female and i got 4 right now one just dropped me but its all good
pimp.gif
Sad...

My team is doin well. We jus signed a free agent the other night, so my bench is kinda deep. Lookin 2 have a championship season baby!

I got a team I about 13 young beautiful girls

I can all pretty much any of them to hang our or whatever as long as I pay
pimp.gif

Just got out of an almost 2 year relationship.... so actually gotta rebuild a team over the summer.... only have a few minor league players at thispoint
tired.gif

You know this "team of girls on the side" is just a bunch of friends who are girls.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by TD The God

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Sad...

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

I got a team I about 13 young beautiful girls

I can all pretty much any of them to hang our or whatever as long as I pay
pimp.gif

*cue you thought you was doing it pic*

appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just re-hauled my whole roster recently. Sent some broads to the D-League gonna call em back up in a few, signed a few free agents things are looking good

Back
Top Bottom