Having Freinds that NEVER wanna go on VACA FTMFL

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
... a dude is ready to wild out and go somewhere for vacation.. dudes is fronting..

no passport, Broke, no job.. SMH

anyone else got family or friends like that?

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
... a dude is ready to wild out and go somewhere for vacation.. dudes is fronting..

no passport, Broke, no job.. SMH

anyone else got family or friends like that?

Originally Posted by got shoes

sorry can't feel your pain Fresh. We go everywhere and try to shut #!*+ down

you lucky bro.. i got cuz and freinds that are just lazy..

i be ready to go see the world.. i dont wanna take my girl on EVERY VACA
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

sorry can't feel your pain Fresh. We go everywhere and try to shut #!*+ down

you lucky bro.. i got cuz and freinds that are just lazy..

i be ready to go see the world.. i dont wanna take my girl on EVERY VACA
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

ive been trying to get my wife to go to the river with the kids but its a no go with her. she's the type to think that my kids will drown or get a fatal disease.

ive been trying to get my wife to go to the river with the kids but its a no go with her. she's the type to think that my kids will drown or get a fatal disease.

i would probably be that friend who didnt go on vacations. i have an expired passport and trying to conserve the money i do have

i would probably be that friend who didnt go on vacations. i have an expired passport and trying to conserve the money i do have

Originally Posted by oidreez

damn..  thats why u keep that credit card handy bro

Originally Posted by oidreez

damn..  thats why u keep that credit card handy bro

you know whats worse?

when they say they wanna go on vacation, you know, "yeah man, lets do it. ________ this summer for sure!"

then i start planning for real and they flake. whatever, %%%+ them, stay at home. im going to europe by myself and my brother
pimp.gif

(happened this summer. we said were gonna go to new york but nobody took it serious except me and maybe one other guy. i wanted to hit up laguardia with you guys while i was there
frown.gif
)

you know whats worse?

when they say they wanna go on vacation, you know, "yeah man, lets do it. ________ this summer for sure!"

then i start planning for real and they flake. whatever, %%%+ them, stay at home. im going to europe by myself and my brother
pimp.gif

(happened this summer. we said were gonna go to new york but nobody took it serious except me and maybe one other guy. i wanted to hit up laguardia with you guys while i was there
frown.gif
)

I feel you OP, I just travel with my GF all the time but I'd like to just go somewhere with my homies that's not driving distance away. Idk why they want to stay in the DMV so bad, ain't @*++ to do out here

I feel you OP, I just travel with my GF all the time but I'd like to just go somewhere with my homies that's not driving distance away. Idk why they want to stay in the DMV so bad, ain't @*++ to do out here

Start hanging around white people champ, you'll thank me for it later.  They actually like to travel and do things.  WE for some reason or another don't like to.

Back
Top Bottom