Having Freinds that NEVER wanna go on VACA FTMFL

Start hanging around white people champ, you'll thank me for it later.  They actually like to travel and do things.  WE for some reason or another don't like to.

Haha, I just encountered this. I got a friend who never wants to go anywhere because of some lame-*%# excuse. We decided to pop over to ATL a couple months ago and tried to get him to re-schedule an exam he had. He emailed the teacher a week in advance w/no response so he stayed. I said F it and roll anyway b/c he gave plenty of notice. He still pussed out and stayed. Needless to say, soon as we got back I called him up and told him about the trip. He said his professor granted him permission the morning we departed.

Last week he got back from spending a week and a half in Chicago, leaving w/no notice leaving me to say, "what part of the game is this??"

So, yeah, I feel you.

Haha, I just encountered this. I got a friend who never wants to go anywhere because of some lame-*%# excuse. We decided to pop over to ATL a couple months ago and tried to get him to re-schedule an exam he had. He emailed the teacher a week in advance w/no response so he stayed. I said F it and roll anyway b/c he gave plenty of notice. He still pussed out and stayed. Needless to say, soon as we got back I called him up and told him about the trip. He said his professor granted him permission the morning we departed.

Last week he got back from spending a week and a half in Chicago, leaving w/no notice leaving me to say, "what part of the game is this??"

So, yeah, I feel you.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by got shoes

sorry can't feel your pain Fresh. We go everywhere and try to shut #!*+ down

you lucky bro.. i got cuz and freinds that are just lazy..

i be ready to go see the world.. i dont wanna take my girl on EVERY VACA
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
whats funny is that we have opposite situations. i haven't took a serious vacation with the wifey in like 3 years. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. gotta take her somewhere next year, real talk. before she thimk i'm cheating on her something
wink.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by got shoes

sorry can't feel your pain Fresh. We go everywhere and try to shut #!*+ down

you lucky bro.. i got cuz and freinds that are just lazy..

i be ready to go see the world.. i dont wanna take my girl on EVERY VACA
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
whats funny is that we have opposite situations. i haven't took a serious vacation with the wifey in like 3 years. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. gotta take her somewhere next year, real talk. before she thimk i'm cheating on her something
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

you know whats worse?

when they say they wanna go on vacation, you know, "yeah man, lets do it. ________ this summer for sure!"

then i start planning for real and they flake. whatever, %%%+ them, stay at home. im going to europe by myself and my brother
pimp.gif

(happened this summer. we said were gonna go to new york but nobody took it serious except me and maybe one other guy. i wanted to hit up laguardia with you guys while i was there
frown.gif
)

Shieeeet, son... I feel that, too.  By the time I make it to Costa Rica, it won't even be there anymore.

you know whats worse?

when they say they wanna go on vacation, you know, "yeah man, lets do it. ________ this summer for sure!"

then i start planning for real and they flake. whatever, %%%+ them, stay at home. im going to europe by myself and my brother
pimp.gif

(happened this summer. we said were gonna go to new york but nobody took it serious except me and maybe one other guy. i wanted to hit up laguardia with you guys while i was there
frown.gif
)

Shieeeet, son... I feel that, too.  By the time I make it to Costa Rica, it won't even be there anymore.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Start hanging around white people champ, you'll thank me for it later.  They actually like to travel and do things.  WE for some reason or another don't like to.

roll.gif
roll.gif

whats fuuny is that we have opposite situations. i haven't took a serious vacation with the wifey in like 3 years. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

lol you gotta do that bro..

Haha, I just encountered this. I got a friend who never wants to goanywhere because of some lame-*%# excuse. We decided to pop over to ATLa couple months ago and tried to get him to re-schedule an exam he had.He emailed the teacher a week in advance w/no response so he stayed. Isaid F it and roll anyway b/c he gave plenty of notice. He still pussedout and stayed. Needless to say, soon as we got back I called him upand told him about the trip. He said his professor granted himpermission the morning we departed.

Last week he got back from spending a week and a half in Chicago,leaving w/no notice leaving me to say, "what part of the game is this??"

So, yeah, I feel you.

damn at him backing out and den his professor granted him permision.. smh.. flakers FTL

Originally Posted by Deuce King

roll.gif
roll.gif

whats fuuny is that we have opposite situations. i haven't took a serious vacation with the wifey in like 3 years. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

lol you gotta do that bro..

Haha, I just encountered this. I got a friend who never wants to goanywhere because of some lame-*%# excuse. We decided to pop over to ATLa couple months ago and tried to get him to re-schedule an exam he had.He emailed the teacher a week in advance w/no response so he stayed. Isaid F it and roll anyway b/c he gave plenty of notice. He still pussedout and stayed. Needless to say, soon as we got back I called him upand told him about the trip. He said his professor granted himpermission the morning we departed.

Last week he got back from spending a week and a half in Chicago,leaving w/no notice leaving me to say, "what part of the game is this??"

So, yeah, I feel you.

damn at him backing out and den his professor granted him permision.. smh.. flakers FTL

Happens to me too, but you should have one friend that is down. Too many heads=flakers

Happens to me too, but you should have one friend that is down. Too many heads=flakers

you know whats worse?

pimp.gif

frown.gif
)
this sounds more like my cousins, i try n set up things couple month before hand and when it got close they hesitate and scramble to make a up an excuse for not going, " oh i gotta something that day for my parents" and all this BS. Happened to me multiple times , so i just gave up on them. Then i met my co-workers, they never let me down, we all went to cancun for spring break and we already planning for the next spring break.

you know whats worse?

pimp.gif

frown.gif
)
this sounds more like my cousins, i try n set up things couple month before hand and when it got close they hesitate and scramble to make a up an excuse for not going, " oh i gotta something that day for my parents" and all this BS. Happened to me multiple times , so i just gave up on them. Then i met my co-workers, they never let me down, we all went to cancun for spring break and we already planning for the next spring break.

Originally Posted by MiXxing

you know whats worse?

pimp.gif

frown.gif
)

co-workers that go on vaca FTW!!!!

Originally Posted by MiXxing

you know whats worse?

pimp.gif

frown.gif
)

co-workers that go on vaca FTW!!!!

i hate having friends like that, their lame and they think that there's nothing more to live then what goes on around the area over here. yeah their good friends but their perception of the world is small which sucks.

i hate having friends like that, their lame and they think that there's nothing more to live then what goes on around the area over here. yeah their good friends but their perception of the world is small which sucks.

I have a friend, that is actually my good friend, that is exactly how you described. can't budget his money, never even think of asking to go somewhere if it has to require money for a flight, gas, hotels, etc. It sucks big time because I wanna travel everywhere with my friends.

I have a friend, that is actually my good friend, that is exactly how you described. can't budget his money, never even think of asking to go somewhere if it has to require money for a flight, gas, hotels, etc. It sucks big time because I wanna travel everywhere with my friends.

Back
Top Bottom