Having Freinds that NEVER wanna go on VACA FTMFL

I've been trying to go to Punta Cana to bring back a wife but I have too many bum %+* friends that have keep procrastinating their passports

I've been trying to go to Punta Cana to bring back a wife but I have too many bum %+* friends that have keep procrastinating their passports

friends flaked but that's okay cause im going with my bro, sis and my cousins. family ftw.

3 weeks in europe
pimp.gif

friends flaked but that's okay cause im going with my bro, sis and my cousins. family ftw.

3 weeks in europe
pimp.gif

Sucks for you guys. Going with some buddies to Tokyo soon, live it up, enjoy life. People who flake on you aren't worth the time.

Sucks for you guys. Going with some buddies to Tokyo soon, live it up, enjoy life. People who flake on you aren't worth the time.

i like to travel but i'm that guy sometimes, money is an issue sometimes. but on another note, reaching NYC/Philly/DC/Cleveland next week and then back in NYC last week of August
pimp.gif

i like to travel but i'm that guy sometimes, money is an issue sometimes. but on another note, reaching NYC/Philly/DC/Cleveland next week and then back in NYC last week of August
pimp.gif

I'm that type of person as well OP
ohwell.gif

Don't feel like things will be "exciting" other places. Nothing memorable or interesting will happen...

I'm that type of person as well OP
ohwell.gif

Don't feel like things will be "exciting" other places. Nothing memorable or interesting will happen...

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i hate having friends like that, their lame and they think that there's nothing more to live then what goes on around the area over here. yeah their good friends but their perception of the world is small which sucks.

THIS.

I got a homeboy who's pretty stingy with driving to places and always ask us to get him. He never wants to do anything outside of his area unless it's someone else driving. He says its because he never has gas $.

Money comes and goes but good times shard with friends are forever. I'd very much spend $ on a tank to get me somewhere fun.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i hate having friends like that, their lame and they think that there's nothing more to live then what goes on around the area over here. yeah their good friends but their perception of the world is small which sucks.

THIS.

I got a homeboy who's pretty stingy with driving to places and always ask us to get him. He never wants to do anything outside of his area unless it's someone else driving. He says its because he never has gas $.

Money comes and goes but good times shard with friends are forever. I'd very much spend $ on a tank to get me somewhere fun.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Start hanging around white people champ, you'll thank me for it later.  They actually like to travel and do things.  WE for some reason or another don't like to.
Cosign to the MF'in fullest...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Start hanging around white people champ, you'll thank me for it later.  They actually like to travel and do things.  WE for some reason or another don't like to.
Cosign to the MF'in fullest...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

you know whats worse?
when they say they wanna go on vacation, you know, "yeah man, lets do it. ________ this summer for sure!"
then i start planning for real and they flake. whatever, %%%+ them, stay at home. im going to europe by myself and my brother
pimp.gif

This is the only thing that bothers me.  Hell I'm broke, how the hell am I going to complain about broke friends.  I don't have a passport, I can't afford to go anywhere out of the country right now.  But it really pisses me off when people say they're want to go camping or hiking or really whatever and flake at the last minute.  So far for me women are the worst at this...oh and guys who own cats.

Originally Posted by Physicx

you know whats worse?
when they say they wanna go on vacation, you know, "yeah man, lets do it. ________ this summer for sure!"
then i start planning for real and they flake. whatever, %%%+ them, stay at home. im going to europe by myself and my brother
pimp.gif

This is the only thing that bothers me.  Hell I'm broke, how the hell am I going to complain about broke friends.  I don't have a passport, I can't afford to go anywhere out of the country right now.  But it really pisses me off when people say they're want to go camping or hiking or really whatever and flake at the last minute.  So far for me women are the worst at this...oh and guys who own cats.

I am that dude that won't go on vacation with you.

I got a house and it needs several upgrades, sorry dude, vacation ain't happening for a couple years.

If I hadn't bought this house, I'd be with you, but I'm stuck now.

I am that dude that won't go on vacation with you.

I got a house and it needs several upgrades, sorry dude, vacation ain't happening for a couple years.

If I hadn't bought this house, I'd be with you, but I'm stuck now.

Back
Top Bottom