Having Freinds that NEVER wanna go on VACA FTMFL

I'm actually in Germany with my best friend now.

Rome, Paris, London, Germany, New York and Washington DC after..

And we're from cali..

I'm actually in Germany with my best friend now.

Rome, Paris, London, Germany, New York and Washington DC after..

And we're from cali..

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by got shoes

sorry can't feel your pain Fresh. We go everywhere and try to shut #!*+ down

you lucky bro.. i got cuz and freinds that are just lazy..

i be ready to go see the world.. i dont wanna take my girl on EVERY VACA
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
Some of the friends  are lazy the rest  only take their girls or just had kids so I understand them.  The bum dudes that don't wanna leave the city or never have the $$ make me
mad.gif
though

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by got shoes

sorry can't feel your pain Fresh. We go everywhere and try to shut #!*+ down

you lucky bro.. i got cuz and freinds that are just lazy..

i be ready to go see the world.. i dont wanna take my girl on EVERY VACA
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
Some of the friends  are lazy the rest  only take their girls or just had kids so I understand them.  The bum dudes that don't wanna leave the city or never have the $$ make me
mad.gif
though

My friends are on the same tip, dudes always use the I'm broke or ohh my parole don't let me go out past 50 miles from the city. I always invite my homeboys with me to vegas and I tell them everything is on me, but dudes still act funny and don't go. I just say eff it now and travel with my girl.

My friends are on the same tip, dudes always use the I'm broke or ohh my parole don't let me go out past 50 miles from the city. I always invite my homeboys with me to vegas and I tell them everything is on me, but dudes still act funny and don't go. I just say eff it now and travel with my girl.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Man some of us NT'ers need to get up and do something together (no mo) man because the majority of my associates, at this stage in life the word friend doesn't come easily, are burnouts to the fullest

I'd be down. NTers can vouch, if I say I'm going to show up, I will do so. I am in a similar situation to OP, but I don't have tons of friends period who still reside here locally so it's magnified. Same time, I am a lifetime introvert so I have no qualms about going across country all by myself and still have a great time.

But yea, big time concert, parade, or some type of event, somebody start a topic far enough ahead of time and we can probably get a decent turnout. Obviously NTers from that major city plus guys in nearby cities then dudes like me who just like to travel would showup. It also opens up the option of splitting costs like sharing a hotel room or something.

I'd especially be down to doing something in P.R., D.R., Africa, or South America given the opportunity. The latter two just have to plan way in advance because that's expensive. But I've never been to any of those places

dominican day parade, the one in The Bronx also
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Man some of us NT'ers need to get up and do something together (no mo) man because the majority of my associates, at this stage in life the word friend doesn't come easily, are burnouts to the fullest

I'd be down. NTers can vouch, if I say I'm going to show up, I will do so. I am in a similar situation to OP, but I don't have tons of friends period who still reside here locally so it's magnified. Same time, I am a lifetime introvert so I have no qualms about going across country all by myself and still have a great time.

But yea, big time concert, parade, or some type of event, somebody start a topic far enough ahead of time and we can probably get a decent turnout. Obviously NTers from that major city plus guys in nearby cities then dudes like me who just like to travel would showup. It also opens up the option of splitting costs like sharing a hotel room or something.

I'd especially be down to doing something in P.R., D.R., Africa, or South America given the opportunity. The latter two just have to plan way in advance because that's expensive. But I've never been to any of those places

dominican day parade, the one in The Bronx also
pimp.gif

I'm guilty of this...mainly because i don't have a car...well i do, but i can't use it as much as i want to....and sometimes i'm just lazy and rather chill in my place....

but i'm usually down for big trips

I'm guilty of this...mainly because i don't have a car...well i do, but i can't use it as much as i want to....and sometimes i'm just lazy and rather chill in my place....

but i'm usually down for big trips

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Son...

I know exactly how you feel about this situation, but I'm in a worse one... and you know why... because I can fly anywhere for free because of my job and I'm willing to hook dudes up and these Bum.A.N.'s still don't want to do nothing.

The friends I came up with though from my youth are either hardened criminals, serving time, dead, broke, and/or heavy drug users.

I got my one boy in Cali who I be pleading with son to let's hit up where ever like PR, DR, Brazil, Cancun, Miami, Vegas, and dude be like yeah yeah yeah, but he don't take it seriously.

To make it worse he's single... now though recently so there should be no excuse, and to make matters worse... I got a cousin in Florida that works for Delta and he is recently single and he just drinks and gamble and never wants to leave stupid Tampa
smh.gif

Man some of us NT'ers need to get up and do something together (no mo) man because the majority of my associates, at this stage in life the word friend doesn't come easily, are burnouts to the fullest.
With that airline hookup I'll roll with you....buddy...homie...friend...
laugh.gif

Son...

I know exactly how you feel about this situation, but I'm in a worse one... and you know why... because I can fly anywhere for free because of my job and I'm willing to hook dudes up and these Bum.A.N.'s still don't want to do nothing.

The friends I came up with though from my youth are either hardened criminals, serving time, dead, broke, and/or heavy drug users.

I got my one boy in Cali who I be pleading with son to let's hit up where ever like PR, DR, Brazil, Cancun, Miami, Vegas, and dude be like yeah yeah yeah, but he don't take it seriously.

To make it worse he's single... now though recently so there should be no excuse, and to make matters worse... I got a cousin in Florida that works for Delta and he is recently single and he just drinks and gamble and never wants to leave stupid Tampa
smh.gif

Man some of us NT'ers need to get up and do something together (no mo) man because the majority of my associates, at this stage in life the word friend doesn't come easily, are burnouts to the fullest.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Son...

smh.gif

laugh.gif

x3

Son...

smh.gif

laugh.gif

x3

2e1vxtt.jpg

@iLL W1LLiam's avy...
roll.gif

Yeah, my boys never have funds...or interest to go anywhere.  It's a good thing we have Vegas.  That's the only spot they are all down to go to.  I've tried heading up to catch games on road trips and there's no interest.  Going on vacation to spring break destinations, no budge.  Snowboarding trips, nope.

I just go with my girl, she's down to go anywhere.

I'm in the same boat. I always make suggestions to go places but my boys never seem to be interested. All they know is clubbing/bar hopping locally or Vegas. I'm bored of the same ol' same ol'. If it wasn't for my girl I would of never been to san francisco, new york, and a couple other road trips. I'd rather go on these types of trips with my boys but they don't budge.

2e1vxtt.jpg

@iLL W1LLiam's avy...
roll.gif

Yeah, my boys never have funds...or interest to go anywhere.  It's a good thing we have Vegas.  That's the only spot they are all down to go to.  I've tried heading up to catch games on road trips and there's no interest.  Going on vacation to spring break destinations, no budge.  Snowboarding trips, nope.

I just go with my girl, she's down to go anywhere.

I'm in the same boat. I always make suggestions to go places but my boys never seem to be interested. All they know is clubbing/bar hopping locally or Vegas. I'm bored of the same ol' same ol'. If it wasn't for my girl I would of never been to san francisco, new york, and a couple other road trips. I'd rather go on these types of trips with my boys but they don't budge.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Son...

smh.gif

laugh.gif

x3

I was thinking the same thing hats the discount and can you hook a brother up.

But as far as OP I feel your pain I like traveling and wanna enjoy it but people don't have it or spend it on foolishness.I was suppose to be in Jamaica right no chilling jumping off a roof like them dudes in the dvd's
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Son...

smh.gif

laugh.gif

x3

I was thinking the same thing hats the discount and can you hook a brother up.

But as far as OP I feel your pain I like traveling and wanna enjoy it but people don't have it or spend it on foolishness.I was suppose to be in Jamaica right no chilling jumping off a roof like them dudes in the dvd's
mad.gif

Well. I'm going go the Rock the Bells concert in August in NYC. I ain't goin out of country of someone I dont know. Lets keep it local.

Well. I'm going go the Rock the Bells concert in August in NYC. I ain't goin out of country of someone I dont know. Lets keep it local.

Originally Posted by Physicx

you know whats worse?

when they say they wanna go on vacation, you know, "yeah man, lets do it. ________ this summer for sure!"

then i start planning for real and they flake.

This is what gets me the most
mad.gif
.  I have to pretty much do all the planning otherwise no one else will, then someone always seems to flake
smh.gif

Son...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing.  Hook it up, and I'm down (nh)...

you know whats worse?

when they say they wanna go on vacation, you know, "yeah man, lets do it. ________ this summer for sure!"

then i start planning for real and they flake.

This is what gets me the most
mad.gif
.  I have to pretty much do all the planning otherwise no one else will, then someone always seems to flake
smh.gif

Son...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing.  Hook it up, and I'm down (nh)...

you know whats worse?

then i start planning for real and they flake. whatever, %%%+ them, stay at home. im going to europe by myself and my brother
pimp.gif

(happened this summer. we said were gonna go to new york but nobody took it serious except me and maybe one other guy. i wanted to hit up laguardia with you guys while i was there
frown.gif
)
LOL happens every year with my bus @ug friends, and then when I go to places I'm a lame because I don't invite them SMH

you know whats worse?

then i start planning for real and they flake. whatever, %%%+ them, stay at home. im going to europe by myself and my brother
pimp.gif

(happened this summer. we said were gonna go to new york but nobody took it serious except me and maybe one other guy. i wanted to hit up laguardia with you guys while i was there
frown.gif
)
LOL happens every year with my bus @ug friends, and then when I go to places I'm a lame because I don't invite them SMH

"Nah man the foams are comin out." "why would i wanna leave ny its the best city in the world." yo this spring break cancun im telling its going to be poppin dont you wanna go to a real beach clear water not that muggy man made ny %#!#? mtv has the ill package? "i'm down i'm down lets do it"............. *1 month before spring break* yo lets cop the tix, "i dont have money for that %#!# lol" =/
I HATE THAT %#!#, I'M TRYIN PROGRESS and my friends are just loitering through life. i feel your pain

Back
Top Bottom