Having sex with a girl who is in a relationship with someone vol. I'm being tempted.

For everyone saying there is no ring present. How would females ever get one with that train of thought. Start holding yourselves accountable for your actions and have some morals. Stop being so damn self centered.

For everyone saying there is no ring present. How would females ever get one with that train of thought. Start holding yourselves accountable for your actions and have some morals. Stop being so damn self centered.

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

So I just met this Chinese chick who has a bf (complete tool btw; dont know how theyre together). She calls/texts me all dam day and invites me to chill with her alot. I've never had that kung pao kitty and really wanna found out what it tastes like. My morals tell me not to touch another man's woman no matter what and if karma does exist it will come back to me.  But my Sir Lucious LeftLeaner tells me to go in.  What is NT's experience and words of wisdom here.  Serious answers before you fools get some pics.

"really wanna found out what it tastes like." this makes my head hurt......

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

So I just met this Chinese chick who has a bf (complete tool btw; dont know how theyre together). She calls/texts me all dam day and invites me to chill with her alot. I've never had that kung pao kitty and really wanna found out what it tastes like. My morals tell me not to touch another man's woman no matter what and if karma does exist it will come back to me.  But my Sir Lucious LeftLeaner tells me to go in.  What is NT's experience and words of wisdom here.  Serious answers before you fools get some pics.

"really wanna found out what it tastes like." this makes my head hurt......

Originally Posted by megachamploo

Originally Posted by AirThompson

MOST of y'all in here dont knw the first thing about women.

I dont cheat I have moral blah blah! Yo girl prolly cheatin on y'all soft muthas. Girls are cold. Case and point shes in relationship talking to OP.

Gotta play the game dirty. Nice guys finish last.

you're so cool.

I hope I grow up salty too.

Keep on living. Cuz right now your too soft in the drawers to understand.  

I dont cheat I have moral blah blah! Yo girl prolly cheatin on y'all soft muthas. Girls are cold. Case and point shes in relationship talking to OP.

you're so cool.

By keeping their pants on, clearly this female is already on a straying path.

She's not ready for that ring, a lot of females and males get into relationships way too early.

Just because something has been happening for a long time, doesnt make it ok.
People have killed other people for ages. That doesnt mean we should just go around killing each other and feel that it is ok, just because it has been done before.
Ok, dude.

!%@#*#% Moral Police
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

By keeping their pants on, clearly this female is already on a straying path.

She's not ready for that ring, a lot of females and males get into relationships way too early.

Just because something has been happening for a long time, doesnt make it ok.
People have killed other people for ages. That doesnt mean we should just go around killing each other and feel that it is ok, just because it has been done before.
Ok, dude.

!%@#*#% Moral Police
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Just because theres a goalie doesn't mean you can't score...

I'm gonna borrow this saying KB
laugh.gif

But OP I don't even ask girls if they have a BF and if she mentions she does what is that really preventing home boy can get mad but it's not like you took the P .She knew what the hell she was doing and engaging in we GROWN if she wants to be used by a next man who are you to stop it.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Just because theres a goalie doesn't mean you can't score...

I'm gonna borrow this saying KB
laugh.gif

But OP I don't even ask girls if they have a BF and if she mentions she does what is that really preventing home boy can get mad but it's not like you took the P .She knew what the hell she was doing and engaging in we GROWN if she wants to be used by a next man who are you to stop it.

If my girl was hitting some dude up to smash, then let it be. Rather know she's a skeezer today than tomorrow.
Smash and tell her bf. He'll more than appreciate it. 

If my girl was hitting some dude up to smash, then let it be. Rather know she's a skeezer today than tomorrow.
Smash and tell her bf. He'll more than appreciate it. 

you're so cool.

n @%+# lol
theres a big difference between women and skeez lil girls

and OP as long as you aint wifing f it

you're so cool.

n @%+# lol
theres a big difference between women and skeez lil girls

and OP as long as you aint wifing f it

If you haven't %$++!+ another dude's girl you haven't gotten very much #*!%%.

Back
Top Bottom