Hayden Panettiere - Wake Up Call Vol. Am I Late?/Is She Serious?

I saw this in the McDonald's on 42nd today. It was mad noisy so I thought it was her doing a cameo and it took me awhile to realize it was her music video.Why is she doing this
laugh.gif
I mean since when did she have a singing career?The song isn't good and the content is pretty reckless. For some reason the song makes me think Paris Hilton.

Anyway I guess this is for the beasts
devil.gif
She looking really sexy in this.Her album probably titled "Lick It"
laugh.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif

they all sound the same.. some sort of computer aided voice.. do any of these mainstream teenie bopper singers really know how to sing? sad stuff thats beingfed to our youth

the beat does not match the setting. mad laid back soca type beat belongs on a beach, not in a club

Yea it really didn't sound like her voice to me.

For some reason I'd like for her boobs to suddenly and naturally get bigger no implants. I got in my mind that if I get a certain amount of money(to openmore doors) or a certain level of fame/infamy I can bag easy
glasses.gif
. Milo isa turd sandwich, no hate his acting sucks he's like a poor man's Keanu Reeves.

such a stupid song.
indifferent.gif
worst logic ever. shes just another whitegirl no reason to beast.

Someone told me that she has a tattoo of an Italian saying on her back and part of it is spelled wrong...btw,this is a steaming pile of a song...

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Still can't believe that's Coach Yost's daughter.

word she grew up to be so pretty...but she was a cute lil girl...

song sucks tho...but thats exactly what i expected...

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Someone told me that she has a tattoo of an Italian saying on her back and part of it is spelled wrong...btw,this is a steaming pile of a song...

i just googled that and is true.
laugh.gif
must suck

Its damn near the same track paris came out with too. She could do the muppets track, i'd still beat to the beat.

Originally Posted by R31J23

such a stupid song.
indifferent.gif
worst logic ever. shes just another white girl no reason to beast.
Another white girl I'd like to smash not to mention she's famous and got money. Which gives her a one up on all of the other whitegirls.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

How late am I? Like posted on NT late or you guys just check for crap like this?

Back
Top Bottom