**Haynesworth to the ********. Skins are Super Bowl Bound in July Once More...**

^London Fletcher was a damn good Free Agent signing. you tellin' me Lemar Marshall was a more viable option?

let's be real for a second

you can't expect Danny to not go through one free agency without throwing money at somebody..that's a given fact..I don't even think he believes ina salary cap.

All non-skins fans reserve the right to talk about our team the way they want with all of these players that have come to DC with theirtombstone..sure most of them were in the late stages of their career, but let's be real. Albert Haynesworth is in the prime of his career at 27. Let'sreserve judgement and see if he lives up to what he said in the press conference.

If he lives up to his name as the best DT in the game today, there's no doubt Carter, Jason, and even some of our sorry @#@ corners willget some sacks.

but as I said in S&T, it all goes with our offense
eyes.gif
...and as I type,Dock is back with the Skins.

Yall are clowns for thinking this dude is gonna be like 35-38 yr old Deion, Stubblefield, and Bruce Smith.

Albert is 27, past 2 pro bowls and is a FORCE. He got paid because he deserved it. and you think he's gonna quit playing football? Bamma will make ourD-line NICE. and expect Chris Canty from Dallas to be making a move to DC.

Snyder is all about business. Drawing in those big names in the past was all about giving the fans hope and excitement. It didnt work out in the standings butevery game was sold out and it kept the team relevant in the league. The past few years he's brought in solid players who have made a great impact on theteam and his business plan is still working and its the same concept. But he's drawing in names that will make an impact on the team and help us win.

Jason Taylor was a quick move because of Daniels injury and it was perfect for the time being, but of course he also ended up injured. smh.

Defense WILL be in top 3 in league... but our offense, like everyone has stated.. needs the work now.

Canty didn't make the move to DC, but GIANTS are going to be STACKED...

How the hell? They have like 5 starters on the D - Line for 4 positions.. Goood night.
I pray the Skins get some O linemen READY for this season.

With a little luck Plax will be suspended by the league and the Giants will be poo poo on O with the exception of Jacobs. Philly is falling apart at the seams.No back up to Westbrooke who is good for missing parts of games..

Receivers are always poo poo and Donovan will have to shoulder the load.

Cowboys are losing players to FA as well. The coach doesn't want T.O. back but Jerry said he aint goin no where....

The Skins need a solid back up to Portis this season point blank. We lost a good Mason last season and have Rock and The les than Stellar Betts.

We need a change of pace back.. not one slower than the starter... Wheres our Forte or Sproles?

Snyder is all about business
Well we all see he's not about winning.

Defense WILL be in top 3 in league
Not likely champ, but more power to you if you feel that way.

*Kevin Garnett*.............."Anything's possibbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbblllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeee"

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Deuce...is it really that much of a stretch considering we were ranked #4 last year? I don't see why they can't improve....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Deuce...is it really that much of a stretch considering we were ranked #4 last year? I don't see why they can't improve....

Ranked #4 last year?? I knew you dudes were Top 10 but I didn't know they were Top 4, since this information is coming from you I'll take your wordfor it, and just strike my previous comment
happy.gif
. Good info. DoubleJ's.

Back
Top Bottom