HBCU MARCHING BAND FANS

Silliest #+! I ever saw. The fraternities are worse, doing all that silly #+! with they hands and dancing around with candy canes barking like dogs.

uncle_ruckus.jpg

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Silliest #+! I ever saw. The fraternities are worse, doing all that silly #+! with they hands and dancing around with candy canes barking like dogs.

uncle_ruckus.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'd like to see this incorporated at PWIs. Would be
eek.gif
at the already
pimp.gif
sporting events.

yeah I went to TSU (Ocean of Soul)
In Houston they used to have the Band Extravaganza and Battle of the bands used to be live. Don't know if they still do it though

uncle_ruckus.jpg
laugh.gif

Love it! Makes me wish I went to a HBCU for undergrad....
My school doesn't even have a damn football team.smh.
HU
pimp.gif
(We turn anything into a band song lol)

uncle_ruckus.jpg

laugh.gif
I finally agree with you, keep this up and I might unblock you
nerd.gif

I go to FAMU......I gotta go with the Marching 100. Those dudes practice like everyday. It's cool watching them practice though. Overall FAMU is a funplace I guess.

uncle_ruckus.jpg

We got a problem?

[h1]
[/h1]

Not HBCU's but these are two of my favorite bands/songs (from those bands)
2nd Video = 0:47 mark

Originally Posted by vasweetz

Love it! Makes me wish I went to a HBCU for undergrad....
My school doesn't even have a damn football team.smh.
HU
pimp.gif
(We turn anything into a band song lol)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.... HU BISON!

ONLY reason I would ever go to a Alabama A&M game back in the day was for the bands.
Now I don't go at all

Get that Mason $$*# the !%%% out of here!

Only thing i feel like i missed out on not attending a HBCU is the band and cheerleaders

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Get that Mason $$*# the !%%% out of here!

Only thing i feel like i missed out on not attending a HBCU is the band and cheerleaders
indifferent.gif

The North Carolina A&T State University "Blue & Gold Marching Machine" plays a tribute to Whitney Houston at the game against Bethune-Cookman University. Disclaimer: The band pays ASCAP fees and these performances are not for profit. Songs include "Saving All My Love for You," "I Wanna Dance with Somebody," "So Emotional," "I Have Nothing," and "I'm Every Woman."

Back
Top Bottom