HBO Films: You Don't Know Jack (4/24 9PM)

bkmac

Banned
You-Dont-Know-Jack.jpg

http://www.hbo.com/#/movies/you-dont-know-jack/synopsis.html/

I can't wait for this, it looks really well done. I don't know too much about Kevorkian, and so this film should shed some light on his side of the whole situation. Not to mention some scenes were filmed in areas of Brooklyn that I've been to/know about, so it will be cool to see them.

My bad for not giving a reminder bump last night, but I just got through with watching it, and it was really well done. Honestly, one of my favorite/better Pacino roles.

I didn't know much in detail about Kevorkian, but the film really shed light on the whole situation.

NT, am I in the minority for thinking Kevorkian wasn't as sick-minded as people brought him up to be?

i was flicking through and came across like 20 minutes into it.
i opted not to watch it as i want to see it from the beginning.
hopefully it will be back on soon.

Originally Posted by bkmac

My bad for not giving a reminder bump last night, but I just got through with watching it, and it was really well done. Honestly, one of my favorite/better Pacino roles.

I didn't know much in detail about Kevorkian, but the film really shed light on the whole situation.

NT, am I in the minority for thinking Kevorkian wasn't as sick-minded as people brought him up to be?
No, I don't think he's sick minded at all, in fact I think he's an incredibly smart and good person.
And like you said, this movie was done extremely well and Al Pacino was perfect.

I haven't watched it yet, but from what I know from watching a 60 Minutes (or one of that nature) special on him, that what he did was unethical in the conservative sense, but respectable when you consider how the man provided an escape for those whose suffering overpowered their lives.

watched a featurette on this the other day via HBO on demand.... it looked FANTASTIC. like someone else said, i ran across it mid-way thru.... so i opted to catch the replay. if its On Demand, i will be watching this tonight.

And the Band Played On.. Pentagon Wars... Gia... Tyson................ HBO films >>

Back
Top Bottom