MAX | Out Now | Tokyo Vice Season 2

Is the Nevers worth watching.?I watched the first episode and it really didn't catch my attention. I also looked at reviews online and they were pretty crappy. I need a new shows to watch

Is the Nevers worth watching.?I watched the first episode and it really didn't catch my attention. I also looked at reviews online and they were pretty crappy. I need a new shows to watch
I enjoyed it, but if you're not into what you saw so far doubt you'll like the rest, though there's a huge twist explained in the last episode. For me I wanted to find out why these people randomly got powers and why this little lady bustin dudes asses.

You don't hate superhero shows just bad ones. I'm sure you saw Watchmen, check out Invincible and The Boys.

Yeah…you 100% right, now that I think of it. I think I just associate Doom Patrol with them Marvel/DC ****. Can’t get into those.

Watchmen tough. The boys I love too. Funny enough, I was binging Invincible last night. That **** fire :lol:

Personally I think the Marvel stuff is fire especially if you followed the story through the movies, and DC animation.

Yea.. whenever people talk about superhero movie fatigue, it’s because of some subpar shhh getting released

watchmen is a perfect example.. the show got the basic premise of what the source materiel was going for.. and you can contrast that by the movie, where something very simple and straightforward plays a significant role in the story, but the director decided that thing didn’t matter to him but fundamentally changing THAT thing

there are some legit quality shows being made using this superhero vehicle.. there are some terrible shh out there

I tried the first Ep of Doom Patrol yesterday, I'm not sure I'll continue. I was expecting a Watchmen/The Boys level show but it seems no where close. Those shows pulled you in right away.

Brandon Fraser is really good in Doom Patrol. And no one mistakes him for a great actor like Tom Hanks or Denzel, but he is better than average.

His encounter with the old booty warrior sucks. They give these Hollywood producers and directors too much power. More actors actors are going into producing and directing, hopefully that changes the culture.

I tried the first Ep of Doom Patrol yesterday, I'm not sure I'll continue. I was expecting a Watchmen/The Boys level show but it seems no where close. Those shows pulled you in right away.

It gets better but it's a long season. I think it's the most creative of all the "superhero" shows I've seen so far, but it may not be entertaining to everyone. Lot of weirdness in the story and it can get carried away at times.

It's more of a strange weirdo drama for superhero freaks than a gritty and cynical take on what if super powers existed in the real world.

Just finished 30 coins. Biggest take away is that the Spanish are outmatched in their ability to make ****ty television. God damn.

Episode 6, 33:30 mark is the only thing worth watching.

I will say that the dream sequences were done really well. Show needs an American adaptation.

Just finished 30 coins. Biggest take away is that the Spanish are outmatched in their ability to make ****ty television. God damn.

Episode 6, 33:30 mark is the only thing worth watching.

I will say that the dream sequences were done really well. Show needs an American adaptation.

I enjoyed 30 coins I don't think American horror is any better. Many of my favorite horror movies are foreign including Spanish.

How are the Conjuring movies?

I see part 3 is streaming Friday on HBO Max. I haven't seen any of them.

I thought those who wish me dead was alright. Haven't seen her in a movie for a while.

Hacks :wow::pimp::pimp: one of the best shows i watch this year

1622765454261.png

I Had low expectations going in but the series is good

Jean Smart is one of my favorite actors, ima eventually check that joint out.

Back
Top Bottom