MAX | Out Now | Tokyo Vice Season 2

Been scrolling past Mare of Easttown for weeks, the title and Kate Winslet had me thinking it was some sort of British period drama :lol: :smh:.

Gonna start that joint this weekend since I keep seeing good reviews about it.

Binged Southside after someone recommended it over Michael Che (watched two episodes from that and it was aiight). Southside was funny. Irreverent ghetto humor. It doesn’t have the emotion/gravity/left field of Atlanta. But a nice shot of black humor and another source for entertainment.

Binged Southside after someone recommended it over Michael Che (watched two episodes from that and it was aiight). Southside was funny. Irreverent ghetto humor. It doesn’t have the emotion/gravity/left field of Atlanta. But a nice shot of black humor and another source for entertainment.
Atlanta really shouldnt be compared to anything.

Southside is not far from a sitcom.

Atlanta really shouldnt be compared to anything.

Southside is not far from a sitcom.
In a bad way or good way?

Just watched the reminder of the Michael Che. It actually wasn’t bad. The nurse in episode six was fine.

I’ll check out Hack next prior. But debating on that or Sweet Tooth on Netflix.

In a bad way or good way?

Just watched the reminder of the Michael Che. It actually wasn’t bad. The nurse in episode six was fine.

I’ll check out Hack next prior. But debating on that or Sweet Tooth on Netflix.
In a good way but really its cuz Atlanta is just too different of a show. Not fair to Southside or most shows to do that comparison.

Yeah, the Michael Che show was pretty good.

I'd say watch Sweet Tooth next.

Anyone watch The Conjuring 3? I'm finishing up the second one on Netflix.

I forgot In The Heights is coming out this week also.

Mare of Easttown was dope. As a Philly resident with friends and coworkers from Delco it was funny to see the spotlight on the area and the accent lol.
I lived in Philly for about 6 years, they mentioned just about every surrounding area of Philadelphia. That accent was killin me lol

Mans literally just let some guy fondle him in the bushes just to see if he might get hard :lol:

Out here defining being open to anything.

What I have a problem with is him trying to disguise this with him being "different" and finding a higher meaning for his actions which are ok with me.

Dude wasn't trying to "find" himself he smoked weed and went on a "spiritual" journey to Amsterdam. Just say you're bi and you like weed.

The best part was when he rubbed on dudes back afterwards. You aren't breaking barriers when you are trying to hide your bisexuality as something "strange".

Back
Top Bottom