MAX | Out Now | Tokyo Vice Season 2

Mare was amazing, one of the best shows I’ve seen in years. Me and my wife was crazy into it, waiting all damn day to watch a couple episodes at night.

Finally started South Side, I didn’t have that channel when it came out. That **** is ****in hilarious. The male cop has me dying all the time.

Might watch Hacks

^^^
I fw In The Heights but I hear where you’re coming from. That’s his boy from Hamilton though.

I just started Wahl Street earlier. I’m shocked at how interested I am in it. It’s interesting seeing everything Mark is invested in and watching him create. I didn’t know it was his company that put out McMillons, I still haven’t watched that.

Watching Hacks now. Not bad. Some funny moments.

The young writer girl got a nice shapely body.

Y'all don't have any Dominicans in your city? I don't get the gushing dudes do over that chick. She's mediocre and changed from chunky to boxed shaped.

Y'all don't have any Dominicans in your city? I don't get the gushing dudes do over that chick. She's mediocre and changed from chunky to boxed shaped.
Yeah I dont get why people are all over chick. If we talking ayisha diaz type then I’ll agree

I'm still not quite sure what people saw in Hamilton, but any time I say that people lose their ****.

I don't expect Lin Manuel Miranda to do the legwork to represent properly. He's a bigtime studio guy, who got big off repackaging black culture to white people. Not to mention he's one of the white Latinos that he disproportionately represented in the film.

I just hate that they only seem to prop up a few people from different minority groups. And those poeple tend to play the game and play nice for white supremacy's sake.

Why would an Asian dude from Palo Alto, California who went to a private school be the choice to direct this movie?

The most egregious part of this film and what told me it was gonna be some bull**** early was seeing that Corey Hawkins was in it. I don't know what it is (probably how they did hiim in The Walking Dead) but that dude is an instant no for me with any movie. :lol:

Dasha in that movie?

Still won't watch but that piqued my interest.

Man she gets 80% of Latin female roles. I like her too, but Jesus Christ give some other people some opportunities.

Back
Top Bottom