MAX | Out Now | Tokyo Vice Season 2

raised by wolves was aight. Some weird stuff happened towards the end with no explanation.

The part where they go through the center of the earth and end up in some tropical place had me laughing. Really wanted that place to basically be china.

HBO is having Juels Euphoria stand alone like they did for Rue on the 24th

In the span of a week or two since getting it, I've finished Euphoria and Mrs. Fletcher

Now I'm on Raised By Wolves finished 3 episodes, show is :wow: Def has that Ridley Scott vibe:rofl:

I can't really watch more than one show at a time, I don't prefer it so next up after Wolves I'll choose from:

Lovecraft
Chernobyl
Watchmen
The Outsider
The Night Of

Personally I liked Chernoybl the best out of those

I was super faded while watching but The Flight Attendant is a really good show. If you decide to watch, don’t be sidetracked by the first episode. Give it time.

The Flight Attendant is good, Kaley did her thing. Excited that both seasons of Warrior are on Max now, need to watch season 2 ASAP.

HBO Max got Warrior from Cinemax. I'm going to be kung fu fighting all next week when I return to work
Yo I just found out that HBOMAX got this show. I watched the first episode and damn I’m sold on this show. It’s 🔥🔥🔥

raised by wolves was aight. Some weird stuff happened towards the end with no explanation.

The part where they go through the center of the earth and end up in some tropical place had me laughing. Really wanted that place to basically be china.

Yea the last few episodes just felt like they were trying to fit as much weird stuff in as possible

If HBO Max gets Banshee it will make my day. I could probably rewatch that entire series with ease.

Started Warrior last night. First episode was only okay to me but I'm sure it gets better.

HBO is having Juels Euphoria stand alone like they did for Rue on the 24th

Personally I liked Chernoybl the best out of those
Didn’t eem know there was an Episode Part 1 last night. Thanks for sharing, man!!

just watched the FPOBA reunion
the segment on James Avery/Uncle Phil had me :emoji_cry:
cool to see the og Aunt Viv and Will finally hashing things out

crazy that it's been 20+ yrs since the last eps

Low key until they got into how Keith was smashing all the chicks that NXIVM **** didn't sound that bad. Lotta that **** was just typical hazing. The brand might've been a lil OD but I've seen wilder ****.

I would've never joined but I'm black and in a Greek Org. I've 1000% seen wilder ****.

The pinnacle of wild **** for NXIVM was that a couple chicks got branded. While I realize this is taboo in certain circles around, I've been in rooms where everyone in there has a brand.

Keith definitely had a club within a club thing kinda happening where he ended up smashing a couple chicks but none of it was non-consentual.

Dude seems like a nerdy-finesser more than anything. I think the people involved were just moreso ashamed that they got swindled.

1609881937858.jpeg

Also - has anyone using HBO MAX through their Xfinity (or I guess any other cable provider) run into issues? I've been using it in only one room for months and have had no problems. The other day I paused it, went to another room and signed in for the first time with no issues but then when I went back the OG Box, it won't open now :frown: It just stalls and won't give me the option to do the tv sign-in. However, on the second box I do get the option to sign-in as normal! I've tried unplugging, re-starting, etc. and nothing. Curious if this happened to anyone else.

Just finished Search Party S1, cool lil show with some lulz. Ill continue watching.

My only complaint was the paying Agnes 5k thing. Why didnt they tell the cops or her parents that Agnes knew where she was?

I get it, the show made it seem like the cops were useless and Chantel's family didnt like Dory but cmon, that **** would have blown the case wide open.

Once Chantel ran away in the chinese restaurant, I just assumed for the rest of the season that she had ran away from her own life/parents.

Not surprised that they're coming back since none of them have got on a hit show or string of movies wince SatC except for ol girl who plays Miranada. I would've swore she went in to politics. Maybe she lost her election.

Kim obviously wants to move on. Plus she's on a new show on Fox. Although wouldn't be surprised if it got cancelled.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom