MAX | Out Now | Tokyo Vice Season 2

how you going have sex and the city without Sam!?

How you gonna have a show about old thots without the biggest thot of the bunch :smh: :lol:

But ole girl is 64, she is probably done with getting pinned against walls every other episode. Her new hip can't take it

Plus don't she and Sarah Jessica Parker hate one another?

Last edited:
Finished up Warrior. It ended with a bunch of storylines moving forward. If we won't get another season, the star Andrew Koji said he hopes they can get a movie to finish the story similar to Deadwood.

It's crap that we had 2 really good shows with an Asian actor as the lead and great martial arts scenes both get cancelled (Warrior, Into The Badlands). Networks were like no shows for you.

It's crap that we had 2 really good shows with an Asian actor as the lead and great martial arts scenes both get cancelled (Warrior, Into The Badlands). Networks were like no shows for you.

Is 'Warrior' cancelled-cancelled? I thought its cancellation was more so a formaility by Cinemax since they're not producing much original content moving forward. I figured season 3 would be made under the HBO Max umbrella. Haven't finished Season 2 yet, but I feel like folks are going to be wanting more after watching both seasons on HBO Max...

Is 'Warrior' cancelled-cancelled? I thought its cancellation was more so a formaility by Cinemax since they're not producing much original content moving forward. I figured season 3 would be made under the HBO Max umbrella. Haven't finished Season 2 yet, but I feel like folks are going to be wanting more after watching both seasons on HBO Max...
There's been no news either way. Nothing about a cancellation, nothing about s3. Cinemax hasn't even like officially announced they're done with original programming.

From the articles I've read, it hasn't officially been cancelled but it hasn't been picked up for season 3 either. And some of the cast has already signed up for different projects.

There's been no news either way. Nothing about a cancellation, nothing about s3. Cinemax hasn't even like officially announced they're done with original programming.

It's kind of crazy, HBO owns Cinemax, yet they don't put the Cinemax series on HBOMAX. Banshee, Warrior, Strike back, etc would really beef up their content. Cinemax is not doing original programming anymore either. So Warrior is probably done. Just seems like an ignorant decision by HBO. I'm feinding for a Banshee rewatch too.

Man forget a rewatch bring Banshee back. IDGAF about Sex and the City I'd be much happier to see the Banshee team back together again.

Man forget a rewatch bring Banshee back. IDGAF about Sex and the City I'd be much happier to see the Banshee team back together again.

Have Lucas Hood somehow join the Strike Back guys scott and stonebridge. Would be the most lit show of all time. Only way Hood and scott would die are from a few dozen stds. Those boys always going raw in random women every other episode.
2E7D2F7B-1D22-400B-81B1-BB489432D7DD.jpeg

8A547AC8-7C18-4C3B-8E66-D50E1B876478.jpeg

Finished up Warrior. It ended with a bunch of storylines moving forward. If we won't get another season, the star Andrew Koji said he hopes they can get a movie to finish the story similar to Deadwood.
Just started Warrior and I like it.

They already cancelled the series?!?!

Justin Lin pretty much said if you want more warrior then fans need to heavily watch it on Max to show the people in charge theirs serious interest. Mentioned they had a ton of material to still cover. I'm all the way good on a fifth season of Banshee, that last one was awful

Back
Top Bottom