MAX | Out Now | Tokyo Vice Season 2

The first season has a slow start imo.
Was gonna drop it but kept seeing good reviews.
You just gotta stick with it till the end.

If you finish the first season you will binge the next 2. They're both excellent.

Fourth season is weird. Dunno where this is going. Good be good, could be bad.

The episodes are also pretty short so it's easy to knock em out.

4th season is not good lol.

Haven't finished it but man it's terrible so far imho.

4th season is not good lol.

Haven't finished it but man it's terrible so far imho.
How far in are you on S4? I would have forgotten Episodes 4-6 were up if it weren’t for you so good looking out. I re-watched Episodes 1-3 because I was half asleep the first time. I’m actually not feeling the weirdness and direction of Dory’s storyline but I like the others.

Will come in as the tiebreaker this afternoon/evening.
Uir.gif

As a huge fan of the show

Don't waste your time.

the investment isn't worth the utter garbage at the end

worst ending ever

Waited 10 yrs for that ending...smh

Binging might be the way to go bc the disappointment of waiting all those years for that ✌🏾ending✌🏾won’t be there.

You know I missed out on Gomorrah not feeling the first ep or two I watched way back.

Didn't know it was on Max. Might binge.

first ep was pretty slow and I was about jump out on ep 2. And then something happened in the club that hooked me in. Show def started with the swerves after that.

As a huge fan of the show

Don't waste your time.

the investment isn't worth the utter garbage at the end

worst ending ever
I disagree, not onboard the throw the whole thing away because of a weak, rushed final season. That's like tossing your work because you got an 80%. Def worth the investment, fantastic series overall especially early when it was smart.

As disappointing as the final season and a half of GoT was...It definitely was an amazing journey. I hope dude who just started gets to experience it too.

Still love the fact Mark Addy played Bobby Baratheon lol.

Bessy!

I disagree, not onboard the throw the whole thing away because of a weak, rushed final season. That's like tossing your work because you got an 80%. Def worth the investment, fantastic series overall especially early when it was smart.

I feel you but weak is a massive understatement, it was flat awful and why invest in the characters and storylines when NONE of them payoff?

The don't explain anything, none of the characters behave like "themselves" after a while except maybe jon and cersei, tyrion goes from maybe the best character to an absolute joke

I couldn't in good conscience recommend GOT to anyone

been enjoying how to with john wilson. super quirky and well done show. some really outstanding video takes of life out on the street, people just being people with really funny narratives. the show on the mandela effect is a brain flex

I feel you but weak is a massive understatement, it was flat awful and why invest in the characters and storylines when NONE of them payoff?

The don't explain anything, none of the characters behave like "themselves" after a while except maybe jon and cersei, tyrion goes from maybe the best character to an absolute joke

I couldn't in good conscience recommend GOT to anyone
I hear you but it's a hell of a journey, i'd recommend it with the caveat the last season ain't ****.

I’m trying with Succession (currently on season 2), but this show’s just meh imo.

The daughter is the epitome of entitled rich white woman. Ken is out to get his dad but then becomes this docile ***** boy. Roman is comedic at times but the sexual deviant stuff threw me off. The brother in law is the biggest kiss *** and **** I’ve ever seen in tv history. The dad is out of touch to the point where he fails to realize that his company is better off in the hands of someone other than one of his degenerate children.

I had high hopes but this one didn’t hit for me.

Back
Top Bottom