MAX | Out Now | Tokyo Vice Season 2

I enjoyed Banshee for about 3 Seasons.
I really appreciated those little Mormon sluts.
I was living in Council Bluffs IA at the time, literally 20 minutes from a huge Mormon Community.
They had me driving through Kanesville(their town) on the daily, trying to get a shot off without getting shot at.

They cut the budget drastically for Season 4 and moved filming to Pennsylvania. The main reason was the film credit incentive in North Carolina had run out, so every production left the state. You can really tell the difference, but the story wasn't that bad, IMO. At least it had a satisfying ending.

Mare of Easttown (HBO April 18th) :nerd::nerd::nerd:

tenor (2).gif

Warrior def got better the more they delved into characters other than Ah Sahm and let go of some of the weird av tricks. Mai Ling and Ah toy got some mean sex appeal.
On Episode 10 of season two. Things definitely have come to a head.

With episode nine....and the current violence against Asians.

And Judas and the Black Messiah. It’s hard being a minority in this country.

On Episode 10 of season two. Things definitely have come to a head.

With episode nine....and the current violence against Asians.

And Judas and the Black Messiah. It’s hard being a minority in this country.

the way the ducks be going be giving me pause. Like damn really? We really need to come together like Voltron and get them together

the way the ducks be going be giving me pause. Like damn really? We really need to come together like Voltron and get them together
And that's the saddest part, instead of coming together they were fighting over being the biggest loser. Atleast dude acknowledged the black struggle and place in America while still telling them to get the **** outta there.

Finished Season two of Warrior. Loved the fight between Ah Sahm and O’Learry.

All the double crossing is on some GoT ish. Hopefully season three is even better.

I watched A Call of The Wild last night because I remembered doing a book report on that book in middle school lol.

I thought it was entertaining and my kids actually paid attention to the film.

Back
Top Bottom