HBO Mayweather:Mosley 24/7

Joined Jan 3, 2010
Just saw the first episode after the Andre Berto fight...anybody else tune in?
 at Mayweather...my man said Mosley got that jerry curl, looking like he came up in the hot tub time machine.

Edit: just saw the boxing thread, but i think this one deserves its own...but mods delete if need be

yeeupp

Banned
Joined Sep 3, 2009
Was just about to make this.. and this definitely deserve its own thread.. I know theres gonna be a lot of laughs

Joined Dec 17, 2005
For those who missed it.

My dude mayweather got me rollin. Dude is comedy.

24/7 Is a great show, has me hyped up for may 1st.

Joined Apr 8, 2009
MM: Shane Mosley says I fight for money.....You **%+!+! dummy! I'm a prize fighter. That's what I'm supposed to fight for. DUH!

This dude is too much comedy.

INTLplayers

formerly xcg11pinoYx
Joined Oct 17, 2003
^you forgot "a prize!!" at the end of that...the "DUH!" part killed it.. mayweather is a clown

Joined Feb 19, 2004
Damn..i can't believe how many years I've been waiting for this fight. 2010 is a stellar year, finally this fight is going to happen. If GSP vs Anderson and whoever wins this vs. Pacman happens...it'll be the best year of fight entertainment that i've gotten to enjoy.

Joined Jan 30, 2006
mm talking about hot tub time machine
shane talking about im a partner in golden boy, I'm writing his check

Joined Apr 8, 2008
lol @ "i'm writing his check" lol

24/7 is just a great show period...
funny how the USADA followed mayweather around till he had to urinate. lol

Joined Feb 6, 2001
Originally Posted by Sundizzle

2010 is a stellar year.
Absolutely...  HBO's schedule over the next 6 or 8 weeks is crazy, and they've got Bradley/Maidana plus Donaire/ Darchinyan II later this summer. There's still more to come from the tourney at 168, also Pac, Mosley, PBF, are all fighting early enough in the year to leave time for 2 out of the 3 to meet in the fall. Hell I know I'm forgetting some stuff but the rest of the year will be great for boxing.

Joined Jul 25, 2007
i swear 24/7 can make the most dull, boring fight seem interesting
BUT MM is pure entertainment

even wifey realizes that he talks all the #@*# he wants but he PUTS IN WORK at that gym

Joined Jul 4, 2004
Originally Posted by el producto79

2010 is a stellar year.
Absolutely...  HBO's schedule over the next 6 or 8 weeks is crazy, and they've got Bradley/Maidana plus Donaire/ Darchinyan II later this summer. There's still more to come from the tourney at 168, also Pac, Mosley, PBF, are all fighting early enough in the year to leave time for 2 out of the 3 to meat in the fall. Hell I know I'm forgetting some stuff but the rest of the year will be great for boxing.

Joined Feb 6, 2001
Originally Posted by ikari XD

Originally Posted by el producto79

2010 is a stellar year.
Absolutely...  HBO's schedule over the next 6 or 8 weeks is crazy, and they've got Bradley/Maidana plus Donaire/ Darchinyan II later this summer. There's still more to come from the tourney at 168, also Pac, Mosley, PBF, are all fighting early enough in the year to leave time for 2 out of the 3 to meat in the fall. Hell I know I'm forgetting some stuff but the rest of the year will be great for boxing.
I'm
at myself right now.

Joined Mar 30, 2007
what is the name of the nas song that is playing while he is in his jeep?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now