HBO Mayweather:Mosley 24/7

Originally Posted by UNCfatfan

I'm glad they're testing though... This way hopefully the sport will be clean, and yes I have PBF winning... Shane hasnt seen this kind of speed ... Ever

I just keep thinking back to Shane getting out boxed by Miguel Cotto (who's speed isnt in the same area or zip code as Floyds), and I just cant see Shane winning this. But he does have a punchers chance.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I dont think that PBF is really that cocky but he plays the role in order to attract attention and generate more money for himself. Face it, many people tune into his fights to see if he can back-up his trash talk or hoping to see him lose. PBF is not the most entertaining fighter in the world so he drums up interest with his mouth. In this respect, he's a very smart business man.

After fights he usually has nothing but good things to say about his opponents...maybe he does this to make himself look better (as if he beat a great opponent) but I think he does it out of respect.

Hit the nail on the head.
QFT...

Whenever Roger speaks I can't help but
laugh.gif

Mayweathers act that he puts on is hilarious. I don't really buy into the pre-fight beef since it's for promotion but to me 24/7 is just for entertainment. And the entertainment def isn't coming from mosley and his camp. I honestly feel like I'm watching some wwf type stuff with all the acting and promotion leading up to the fight, but unlike wrestling what goes down in the ring is the real deal so I can justify watching it the entertaining build up.

Anyone feel like if chapelles show was still on he'd do a skit that mocks mayweather on 24/7
laugh.gif

I swear this dude mayweathers character/act reminds me of dave chapelles act in some of his skits at times.

Mayweathers act that he puts on is hilarious. I don't really buy into the pre-fight beef since it's for promotion but to me 24/7 is just for entertainment. And the entertainment def isn't coming from mosley and his camp. I honestly feel like I'm watching some wwf type stuff with all the acting and promotion leading up to the fight, but unlike wrestling what goes down in the ring is the real deal so I can justify watching it the entertaining build up.

Anyone feel like if chapelles show was still on he'd do a skit that mocks mayweather on 24/7
laugh.gif

I swear this dude mayweathers character/act reminds me of dave chapelles act in some of his skits at times.

Originally Posted by aepps20

He knows that his act generates interest which equals more money for him.
just look at how much interest the pac-clottey fight drew. it was the day of the fight and a lot of people were like, oh its today?
laugh.gif

money may is smart and knows what he's doing

Man...if this is like this, just think what the verbal sparring on Mayweather/Pacquiao 24/7 would be like with all the drug test dodging talk. Please Boxing Gods let that fight happen.

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Chappelle doing Roger Mayweather would be
roll.gif
Chapelle doing Floyd Sr. Raps
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*Dead*

that little dude Cash Flow 
pimp.gif

I take it Floyd adopted him?

Oh, watching Mosley and his son and Mayweather and his kids was a breath of fresh air after reading about this psycho Edwin Valero killing his wife ..

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

Originally Posted by UNCfatfan

I'm glad they're testing though... This way hopefully the sport will be clean, and yes I have PBF winning... Shane hasnt seen this kind of speed ... Ever

I just keep thinking back to Shane getting out boxed by Miguel Cotto (who's speed isnt in the same area or zip code as Floyds), and I just cant see Shane winning this. But he does have a punchers chance.
Its diff when you fight in an attack mode. Styles make fights. Floyd doesnt attack. Shane got outboxed by the constant pressure of Cotto. And Floyd doesn attack and  hasnt seen a real welterweight in years....

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Man...if this is like this, just think what the verbal sparring on Mayweather/Pacquiao 24/7 would be like with all the drug test dodging talk. Please Boxing Gods let that fight happen.
I'd like for Pac's camp to ignore it to make Floyd look like an idiot blabbering about the same +%*@ over and over again.
 hasnt seen a real welterweight in years....

the type of comment MM fans would hate to see.

Floyd will win unanimously. Too damn fast, too damn smart.

Just give us the fight everyone wants.

actually that Cotto/Shane fight was the 1st fight Cotto resorted to boxing and not pressuring and did away with his famous but long forgotten body work.

Cotto fought the wrong fight vs Shane and still won *shrugs*

This show is mad entertaining. I sit there transfixed like a 5 year-old on Saturday morning. The Muslim trainer dude and Floyd are incredible characters.

Maybe I'm reading too much into the show but Mosley's preparations dont look on point at all.

PBF was already the heavy favorite going into this but now I'm thinking that this fight wont even be close.

After the fight it'll be funny seeing PBF pay his respects to Mosley..."Shane is uhh...a great fighter and he was uhh...a tough opponent". Pretty much the same speech he gives after every fight except he just substitutes his opponents' names.
laugh.gif

After the fight it'll be funny seeing PBF pay his respects to Mosley..."Shane is uhh...a great fighter and he was uhh...a tough opponent". Pretty much the same speech he gives after every fight except he just substitutes his opponents' names.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 yup

Maybe I'm reading too much into the show but Mosley's preparations dont look on point at all.

PBF was already the heavy favorite going into this but now I'm thinking that this fight wont even be close.

laugh.gif
I wouldn't look too much into it.
Remember how HBO kept on spot-lighting the drama in Pac's camp from Pacquiao meeting with government officials and members of Pac's team physically fighting...

Plus, for the Hatton/Pac fight... Hatton looked mad prepared. We all know what happened. 
laugh.gif

nazim too busy trying to say Floyd not real...its not about that. Floyd acknowledges himself as an entertainer and PRIZE fighter, he doesn't go around calling himself OG. Nazim needs to make sure his fighter will be prepared but I think its too late.

I can not see Floyd losing

Back
Top Bottom