HBO Mayweather:Mosley 24/7

Just saw the first episode after the Andre Berto fight...anybody else tune in?
laugh.gif
 at Mayweather...my man said Mosley got that jerry curl, looking like he came up in the hot tub time machine.

Edit: just saw the boxing thread, but i think this one deserves its own...but mods delete if need be

Was just about to make this.. and this definitely deserve its own thread.. I know theres gonna be a lot of laughs

For those who missed it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
My dude mayweather got me rollin. Dude is comedy.

24/7 Is a great show, has me hyped up for may 1st.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

MM: Shane Mosley says I fight for money.....You **%+!+! dummy! I'm a prize fighter. That's what I'm supposed to fight for. DUH!

This dude is too much comedy.

^you forgot "a prize!!" at the end of that...the "DUH!" part killed it.. mayweather is a clown
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Damn..i can't believe how many years I've been waiting for this fight. 2010 is a stellar year, finally this fight is going to happen. If GSP vs Anderson and whoever wins this vs. Pacman happens...it'll be the best year of fight entertainment that i've gotten to enjoy.

roll.gif
mm talking about hot tub time machine
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
shane talking about im a partner in golden boy, I'm writing his check

lol @ "i'm writing his check" lol

24/7 is just a great show period...
funny how the USADA followed mayweather around till he had to urinate. lol

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

2010 is a stellar year.

Absolutely...  HBO's schedule over the next 6 or 8 weeks is crazy, and they've got Bradley/Maidana plus Donaire/ Darchinyan II later this summer. There's still more to come from the tourney at 168, also Pac, Mosley, PBF, are all fighting early enough in the year to leave time for 2 out of the 3 to meet in the fall. Hell I know I'm forgetting some stuff but the rest of the year will be great for boxing.

i swear 24/7 can make the most dull, boring fight seem interesting
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
BUT MM is pure entertainment

even wifey realizes that he talks all the #@*# he wants but he PUTS IN WORK at that gym
smh.gif

Originally Posted by el producto79

2010 is a stellar year.

Absolutely...  HBO's schedule over the next 6 or 8 weeks is crazy, and they've got Bradley/Maidana plus Donaire/ Darchinyan II later this summer. There's still more to come from the tourney at 168, also Pac, Mosley, PBF, are all fighting early enough in the year to leave time for 2 out of the 3 to meat in the fall. Hell I know I'm forgetting some stuff but the rest of the year will be great for boxing.
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Originally Posted by el producto79

2010 is a stellar year.

Absolutely...  HBO's schedule over the next 6 or 8 weeks is crazy, and they've got Bradley/Maidana plus Donaire/ Darchinyan II later this summer. There's still more to come from the tourney at 168, also Pac, Mosley, PBF, are all fighting early enough in the year to leave time for 2 out of the 3 to meat in the fall. Hell I know I'm forgetting some stuff but the rest of the year will be great for boxing.
frown.gif
laugh.gif

I'm
sick.gif
smh.gif
at myself right now.
laugh.gif

what is the name of the nas song that is playing while he is in his jeep?

Back
Top Bottom