HBO Mini-Series: The Pacific (Official Thread) Part 10 5/16 9PM

I'm guessing they don't put last weeks episode online or anything right?
nerd.gif
I don't have HBO anymore
tired.gif

Part 2 was 
pimp.gif

The battle scenes, the blood splattered in one of the soldiers faces because of the Colt 45, Basilone running $#*$, great episode.

Next weeks looks awesome when they briefly go back home.

So far so good.

This show delivers. Not in the Marines anymore but it is cool seeing "legendary" stuff played out on film.

eps was intense
smokin.gif
eek.gif
at dude wasting a whole wave of **** with the machine gun himself, and takin dudes out with 45 in the jungle

im watchin the first ep right now abou half way through i will be watchin on the regular

never watched BoB but i will!

Originally Posted by sreggie101

eps was intense
smokin.gif
eek.gif
at dude wasting a whole wave of **** Japanese with the machine gun himself, and takin dudes out with 45 in the jungle

Watch your words.

But I just watched part 2 tonight, and this episode was wild. It was intense, it was emotional, and it even had the perfect amount of humor. Cant wait for the rest of the series to play out.

The scene where he was killing majority of the Japanese and the soldiers just looking at him in awe was a great scene. Plus, add the fact he ran out to clear the bodies so the gunner would have a clear view. Great episode.

def. liked part 2 more than 1.

fyi, hbo on demand has the entire bob series till friday

does anybody know when bob comes out on blu ray?

like part 3, the part where the girl told him she didnt qana see him cause he might die was crazy

hope it starts pickin up again with the gun fights

I actually really liked this episode.....nice change of pace and seeing Leckey have a relationship with that girl.

I slacked all week/last night with this thread, my bad.

At first I didn't like the idea of them coming back to land in Australia, but then as the episode went on I realized it was good to show instead of just their time overseas.

-It looks like Basilone is getting the Winters treatment from BoB, he's
pimp.gif
-I really like the potential buildup with Leckie's character going into Part 4.

I've been following it and it's nut...just got Part III might watch it tonight.

Back
Top Bottom