they should be unified against everyone else
they should be soaking up game
i think thats all he wants
is to pass off the game
and for them to appreciate it
and on the real he be on point with his assessment of kids
kendall is soft
shiv is just settling for ***** *** tom

all that is true ^ but what also is true is that he's not fit enough to run the company
if you can't pour yourself a cup of coffee you shouldn't be in charge of people's lives

Reactions: Ube
all that is true ^ but what also is true is that he's not fit enough to run the company
if you can't pour yourself a cup of coffee you shouldn't be in charge of people's lives
Eh not true
Physical disability
Doesn’t mean ur mental ain't there

I mean i definitely understand how he acts and why. But just take a certain type of person to be that vicious no matter what.

And Kendall is soft. Didn’t take him much to relapse like that.

Yeah, they haven't showed him in his prime and we only got a small look in the first so but Logan's mental is not the same and he seems to be way more erratic and quick to anger now.

Anyway, I don't know if it was established early on or I just forgot but it was tough to see Kendall start using after it was revealed he was a recovering addict and it's all due to Logan leaking it to media to further ruin him.

Did show Kendall isnt built for this at all though. His ex is dumb as **** for automatically thinking he's using again based off of some report and then cutting him off from their kid.

I dislike the type of character that has better qualities than those who are put ahead of them but then just acts arrogant and smug, amoral and acts like they're not. Thats basically Shiv. She's not owning her ****.

Yeah, they haven't showed him in his prime and we only got a small look in the first so but Logan's mental is not the same and he seems to be way more erratic and quick to anger now.

Anyway, I don't know if it was established early on or I just forgot but it was tough to see Kendall start using after it was revealed he was a recovering addict and it's all due to Logan leaking it to media to further ruin him.

Did show Kendall isnt built for this at all though. His ex is dumb as **** for automatically thinking he's using again based off of some report and then cutting him off from their kid.

I dislike the type of character that has better qualities than those who are put ahead of them but then just acts arrogant and smug, amoral and acts like they're not. Thats basically Shiv. She's not owning her ****.
shiv
almost tariq status to me
but where was my dude greg this episode :lol:

The way Logan bit that Apple after telling his son he’s a nobody :lol:

Edit: I’m high and took me a min but I just got the meaning of why he bit the Apple

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom