HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

Shiv got a caboose back there. She hiding it better than Ava Duverny

Ain't nobody gonna say anything bout Roman who can only get off to his corporate nanny talking dirty to him
:rofl:

Don't forget about corpses

Reactions: wr
I'm glad that Tom finally showed some backbone and confronted Shiv about their open relationship. Tom was finally trying to take advantage of the openness and Shiv got all defensive about it :lol:

Tom confronted her about smashing that actor and Shiv hit him with the "yeah that's different though"

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Greg and Kendall are my favorite characters. Greg went from a bumbling idiot who was afraid to speak up to going on private jets and corporate retreats; he stays winning. He's also gotten some backbone too. He's not as shook as he once was. Awesome character arc.

I was hoping Kendall would have a redemptive character arc where he gets clean and eventually takes over the business but I don't see that happening. He's given into his demons and just understands he's an addict. It's sad and liberating.

I think that hellicopter scene is a foreshadow to Kendall taking the silent takeover route.

Greg and Kendall are my favorite characters. Greg went from a bumbling idiot who was afraid to speak up to going on private jets and corporate retreats; he stays winning. He's also gotten some backbone too. He's not as shook as he once was. Awesome character arc.

I was hoping Kendall would have a redemptive character arc where he gets clean and eventually takes over the business but I don't see that happening. He's given into his demons and just understands he's an addict. It's sad and liberating.

He goes by Gregory now :lol:

Finally got around to starting the series. Two episodes into S1.

Kendall such a whiny **** :lol:

- Rhea, the double agent, doing work. Kinda hard to believe that Shiv just walked into that one.
- Kendall was shook at the house of the dead kid. I really thought he was just going to blurt out that he is the reason their son died.
- Greg finding a way to keep some of the cruise documents:pimp:, he's a really G

Last edited:
last shot of the preview of next week episode
with mrs incredible in that dress
hope we get to see the outline and nipple print

Kendall got laid low meeting the parents of the guy he killed. Cant even jave a heart to heart with his mom.

Greg setting Tom up :rofl: Saving some papers

Shiv looking desperate. Logan was right for what he said. She needs to learn. Rhea screwed her over though :lol:

Last edited:
Shiv looking desperate. Logan was rivht fir what he said. She needs to learn. Rhea screwed her over though
her falling for it proves everything mrs incredible was saying
and justifies logan for having doubts
regardless of what
family over everything
what she shoulda did was agree with mrs incredible
then tell her dad
hell if she named ceo
she could facilitate selling that company to her dads company
her dad woulda been impressed

her falling for it proves everything mrs incredible was saying
and justifies logan for having doubts
regardless of what
family over everything
what she shoulda did was agree with mrs incredible
then tell her dad
hell if she named ceo
she could facilitate selling that company to her dads company
her dad woulda been impressed
Yup.

Thats why I say Shiv is too inexperienced. She crazy to think she can take over in a few years.

whenever rhea talk all i hear is mrs incredible
everytime i see her in ANYTHING
all i think is
that mrs incredible :lol:

That's what I said when I first saw her, at this point it doesn't phase me anymore. I just want to know what she's up to. Obviously she's angling to get the CEO gig, but is it because she wants another job, or is she trying to scheme on Nan via Logan. Or scheme on Logan to get back in the good graces of Nan?

As for Shiv's assets, no way those are butt pads. Makes no sense to be honest. But her slim waist and that fat *** is a definite problem. We need to get some bathing suit or bikini pics of her pronto :pimp::pimp:

Kendell leaving the family that money gives the implication of guilt, and they're going to know where it came from. Instead he should have worked with them and set up a foundation in their son's name for kids dealing with drug addiction and had a check donated to them from a shell company. It will show the Roy's have some compassion, and it would absolve them of any involvement in the kid's death.

Their mother is horrible, I can see why they don't spend time with her. She has no motherly instinct at all. Like the whole marriage and kids thing was contractual, or an obligation. No wonder they're ****ed up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom