HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

Late to the party but God Damn!

Stone Cold Kendall :pimp:

You just knew the L to the OG was going to end up trying to throw him under the bus because Kendall's name was the only one not thrown out when they were strategizing

Greg the Ant :pimp:

Talk about resilient and being able to read the room. He just keeps putting himself in the right place to continue winning.

Can't wait for season 3!

I'm paying for HBO and I feel like I haven't been watching it as much since Lovecraft ended. Should I check this out?
Best Show on TV TBH...

They filming season 3 Now in NYC.. Ima do a rewatch top of the year.. Alot of the new HBO shows (Undoing,Industry) should be done by then.

1619128749082.gif

I thought there was going to be a S3 release date but this is still good news :smokin

FOH

She bad but it wood be harder if I had a spring release date.
I mean you gotta decide. Do you want to wait a bit longer for a season of the same quality as past seasons or do you want a rushed pretend like covid doesn't exist season?

1620258373318.gif

Whole time I was going off this thinking it’s November 2020 :smh: :lol:

This will be Atlanta status. Glad I held off on my rewatch.

Actually, no I think you are right. That's my fault. I typed that wrong. :smh:

I also remember seeing a leak of someone posting that they saw the cast in NYC on reddit.

And I remember seeing one of the head guys saying in a non-covid world we would have got the show in Q42021, but since we are in one, I think its more realistic to see this debut early 2022.

PO

Last edited:
Just seeing this thread for the first time. Succession my fav HBO show — the commitment to shoot on location consistently immerses the viewer in the ultra-luxury world of the Roys

Back
Top Bottom