HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

So.... Where is the gift? Is it real? Did Naomi take it? What y'all think? :nerd:

Some of the storylines going so fast. Waystar good now because of the DOJ? Not sure how this is going to end or what to look forward too now in the show. Would love it if Shiv somehow joined Kendall to **** Logan though. :pimp:

Man... You can tell Kendall was not going to say "home" when he said "I wish I was"..... :frown:

Roman stay getting played. :lol:
They must be attempting to reveal he was abused or something with all these sexual/relationship problem/references about his character. :smh:

PO
I think the gift was real. I felt like it fed into the storyline of him alienating himself further away from his family in general but more specifically the kids the more he tries to strong arm the company his way.

It's in his nature to go over the top and fizzle out quickly.

Too much access to everything, no real grasp on reality.

The gift is real, just lost in a sea of his own bs. Those moments of sobriety are like a rare light shining through where he can see how much he has messed up and strayed away, but too much pride involved for him to correct his path.

He needs to take the money and go away. Plus the dad has the ultimate leverage on Ken. But honestly without that purpose of taking over the company, I could def see him spiralling and loosing it completely. Taking the money is clearly a no brainer, but he gets confronted with that emptiness in the midst of having everything juxtaposition Ken always seems tied up in.

Roman is definitely a degenerate and I think this is the part of the show where he gets a "Trump" like character in the White House and sets up the next season to deal with the post 2020 political climate which is probably waaaaaay different from a pre-pandemic show/writing. But I also see Roman fumbling the political move much like the rocket launch fiasco.

Ken is such a loser, he is really pathetic :smh: . Why doesn't he just take the buyout money and start his own business and get from under his father's thumb? If he's the future man up and prove it with your own **** and not by trying to take over what your father built.
Cuz he wants to beat his dad. He wants his dad to lose and know he did that just to prove him wrong.

This was never about Ken being free from his dad to do what he wanted. If it was he'd just be another Connor who has already done that.

The music at the party WAS nothing but bangers (for a 40 year old desperately trying to stay young): Chemical Brothers, Soul Wax, Dizzee Rascal, MEAT BEAT MANIFESTO (brought back the memories holy ****).

1638560109458.gif

Unfortunately, IIRC this the second-to-last episodes of the season |l Looks like another wedding so curious to see what Kendall gets himself into this time around :nerd:

:rofl: :rofl: This evil bastard Logan.

Made his own grandson a taste tester for poison just to keep ****ing with Ken.

I thought Ken had him switching the plates :lol: :smh:

I'm glad they got an ep to focus on how ****ed up their relationship with their mother is.

Ken is wild defeated. Calling it quits, wanting out

Tom is such a ****.

Last edited:
This ***** really thought Kendall was trying to poison him :lol: That Logan convo with Kendall stung. He’s really been taking family Ls all season.

That dirty talk from Shiv to Tom made me uncomfortable. That kid convo was rough too. This family is so got damb ruthless and ****ed up

Greg with the watch stunt :rofl: :rofl:

The **** pic sent to Logan, the conversation afterwards and Shiv with the bully tactics on Gerri :wow: :rofl: :wow: :rofl:

That ending:nerd::nerd: Yeah, I’m gonna need 90 minutes next week

Wait, did Kendall.... Drown?
Think he just passed out drunk breathing heavy, you can see the bubbles flowing from his mouth. Dude Wild defeated!

I am not sure about real contracts with the cast and what not for future seasons but it seemed like they were planning his exit this episode with all the defeat. They could go either way depending how the GoJo deal goes. Seems he would lose a lot of money with the merger too because of the dilution.

I am not sure about real contracts with the cast and what not for future seasons but it seemed like they were planning his exit this episode with all the defeat. They could go either way depending how the GoJo deal goes. Seems he would lose a lot of money with the merger too because of the dilution.
True, in all honesty definitely seeing going out first. Homie a train wreck. Or they can stretch him out another season. But no way Kendall makes it til the end.

Back
Top Bottom