HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

Shiv/Sarah Snook is just...

giphy (3).gif

I'm a little surprised Logan wasn't aware of Rome and Gerri. I remember he told Rome once "You may want to screw your mother but I am okay in that department". He's usually pretty perceptive.

I haven't enjoyed seeing a character jump on screen as much as Kendall since probably Chris Moltasanti on Sopranos.

That convo Shiv had with her mother..................... :smh:. Mom straight up told her daughter she wished she didn't have kids. That **** had to hurt!

Connor needs to ditch this chick
Yeah I was put off she didn't say yes to just play along and get even more exposure. Yet she was willing to go back to sneaking around.

Connor could definitely get a better looking blond down for a political marriage.

Good lord this episode was dark af…
Connor’s proposal, Shiv and her mom convo, Tom and Shiv sex talk, Logan and Kendall dinner, Roman and Logan convo, Shiv and Geri moment…so many uncomfortable moments

Did the actress playing Shiv recently have a baby? I know we always talk about how thick she is but her in that dress was A1. :pimp::pimp:

That convo Shiv had with her mother..................... :smh:. Mom straight up told her daughter she wished she didn't have kids. That **** had to hurt!

Just when l thought they could've possibly said every hurtful thing to one another already :smh:
I thought it was interesting how bothered the mother was with Shiv making negative comments about her future husband, when she took every opportunity to belittle Tom at their wedding. Say what you want about Tom but at the end of the day he loves Shiv, and he earns his keep. Unlike her boo, who's an obvious opportunist and probably the worst business man 😂😂.

Yeah I was put off she didn't say yes to just play along and get even more exposure. Yet she was willing to go back to sneaking around.

Connor could definitely get a better looking blond down for a political marriage.
He definitely can, but l think when he stared getting that gxe with Willa, nobody else existed in his world.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom