HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

This episode had me reeling after it ended. That was some truly Shakespearian storytelling. I was glad to see all three siblings banding tighter to confront their father. But damn! That level of betrayal at the end.......:smh:. Tom actually grew a pair and made a move. That had/still has me shook.

And can we also talk about how beautiful the cinematography was in this episode. It rivaled most movies.
Whole season really went for it cinematography-wise. Must’ve spent a ton of money.

Goes from which brat will I choose to a constant struggle for family ownership and legacy.

Does Kendall become even bolder with his hostile attempts to takeover or is he finally free from all of the games and expectations after getting the truth off his chest?
He is currently free but if he wanted he could use his money, his connection to what's his name and that old guy's daughter to sort of push back.
Whole season really went for it cinematography-wise. Must’ve spent a ton of money.
They had to do Italy justice.

Whole time I was like damn this is why I love the scenery of Italy

Tom was the one that tipped off to Logan that Shiv/Roman were at Kendall's.

giphy.gif

On reddit someone said tom sent the donuts.

When Shiv asked Logan about the donuts he didn't know what she was talking about, then the camera moved to Tom's face and he looked relieved.

Idk both could be true tho.

He had just happened to be calling Greg right as he was leaving and Shiv was arriving to meet Kendall. Right after Greg called him...Tom called Shiv and she lied and said she was at home.

Tom been plottin all season.
Damn never thought about or caught that. I really think the turning point for him was Shiv's reaction upon him putting his head up for jail and her shrugging.

I think that "Dirty Talk" where Shiv completely destroyed Tom was last the straw. That **** went wayyy too far.

Yep. Yes, he was plotting as evidenced by the posts on this page but that **** was next level. Like I said the night of the episode, I actually felt uncomfortable :lol:

One other interesting connection:

Earlier in the season Tom mentions to Greg that he was going to meet with a lawyer, Rex Hendon.

That's the same lawyer who's doing Logan/Caroline's divorce settlement. Caroline mentioned Rex Hendon on the phone when she sold the kids out.

One other interesting connection:

Earlier in the season Tom mentions to Greg that he was going to meet with a lawyer, Rex Hendon.

That's the same lawyer who's doing Logan/Caroline's divorce settlement. Caroline mentioned Rex Hendon on the phone when she sold the kids out.

Sheesh.... You're masterfully dissecting what all of us mixed.

Will Rex be a S4 character?

I really don't know who was more pathetic this season, Shiv or Kendall

Roman is in the completion too because mans fumbled the bag right in the redzone
Was thinking about this too, all **** ups but I'll have to give it to Shiv as the worst because she pretends to be the together, caring, intellectual one when she's as (if not more) clumsy, stupid, callous and egotistical. Even more delusional than SJW Kendall.

It's like JWill speaking in his pastor cadence like he's about to say something deep and impactful but never does.

Back
Top Bottom