HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

Sucesssion was wild boring. HBO let me down. The main son who was gonna take over is cast well but nothing compelling or cool in the script. Not sure what they're going for.

Plus they ain't even let Brian Cox flourish.

I hope it does.

I won't give up yet.

I just really didn't get where they were going by giving the father an aneurysm at the very end after he said **** you son I'm gonna keep running the company.

I'll check it out

speaking of HBO, what happened to that Pope show with Jude Law?

I hope it does.

I won't give up yet.

I just really didn't get where they were going by giving the father an aneurysm at the very end after he said **** you son I'm gonna keep running the company.
yeah i didnt get that either
also the dad didnt
imo
give his son the bad news about not taking over
like i expected
i expected more yelling and cussing
underwhelmed by that moment

yeah i didnt get that either
also the dad didnt
imo
give his son the bad news about not taking over
like i expected
i expected more yelling and cussing
underwhelmed by that moment

Yeah like I said they didn't let my man Brian Cox flourish.

Set in New York, SUCCESSION explores themes of power, politics, money, and family. Logan Roy (Brian Cox), the tough, powerful, aging patriarch, is head of Waystar Royco, a family-controlled international media conglomerate. He is married to his third wife, Marcia (Hiam Abbass), a loving, formidable partner.

Kendall Roy (Jeremy Strong), Logan’s eldest son from his second marriage, is currently a division president at the firm and the heir apparent. Roman Roy (Kieran Culkin), Kendall’s younger brother, is Logan’s outspoken, fun-loving son and no longer works at Waystar. Siobhan “Shiv” Roy (Sarah Snook), Logan’s only daughter and youngest child, has been pursuing a career in politics. Connor Roy (Alan Ruck), Logan’s eldest son, and only child from his first marriage, has pursued an independent life in New Mexico. In the season premiere, the Roy siblings are reunited with their younger cousin, Greg (Nicholas Braun), who has moved from Canada to New York seeking a foothold in the management of the firm’s theme parks.

On the periphery of the Roy family are Tom (Matthew Macfadyen), Shiv’s ambitious boyfriend and a senior executive at the firm, and Rava Roy (Natalie Gold), Kendall’s wife, with whom he shares two children and an emotional bond, despite their marital separation. Frank (Peter Friedman) is the firm’s COO, an old family friend, and a mentor to Kendall. In an effort to solidify his takeover of Waystar, Kendall is on the brink of buying out a digital media outfit from Lawrence (Rob Yang), its CEO and founder.

“There’s no question that SUCCESSION, at its root, is a family story,” notes director and executive producer Adam McKay. “There’s also a tragic side to it, where you see how massive wealth and power distorts and twists and wounds this family.”

Family interactions definitely better in this ep. Kept it interesting.

Most interesting was the debt. Thats the other shoe to drop :lol: All that arguing about who should be CEO just for that.

Then he wakes up :lol:

Didn't know Adam McKay was behind this. I'll give it some more eps to see where it goes.

Shows seems like another story based off of the Lion in Winter but the siblings seem to have less bite to them.

Last edited:
jerry the older gilf
they offered the position to
who turned it down
who told ol boy bout the debt
kinda thick :evil:

Episode 4 :pimp::pimp: best one yet

Dad with the ultimate sign of disrespect :lol:

Wow at Kendall conservation with his date during the party wild that's how stuff can be set up like that

Cousin Greg making power moves :smokin

Episode 4 :pimp::pimp: best one yet

Dad with the ultimate sign of disrespect :lol:

Wow at Kendall conservation with his date during the party wild that's how stuff can be set up like that

Cousin Greg making power moves :smokin
Messed up how that joke
About him retiring cause that issue

Back
Top Bottom