HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

Rolling through S1. Which Side Are You On? (vote of no confidence episode) was masterful. Edge of your seat-type ****.

Kendall battling his demons, the mom/kids relationship, and the Rhea storyline taking center stage were all great. This show is so good.

Them setting it up as if Kendall was going to tell them the real story, but he instead drops off the money is so telling about him/the family. Dope scene.

Gregory is doing AMAZING work. Got Tom on tape and saved some of the documents for future blackmail. Dude has that survive at all costs savagery to him.

Son was a mascot at the amusement park a couple months ago. He’s gotta do everything to survive :lol:

Kendall finally coming back around on me. Not sounding like a trembly BAN and Naomi :pimp:

shiv got played :lol:
and im calling it
she wearing butt pads
NO way. THere are NO pics and I mean ZERO pics of her on the NET from the back or even showing her legs.
SHe definitely has a Fatty and she's trying to hide it because she doesn't love it.

That jawn is juicy, and she's hiding it, in my opinion.
I even found her IG and went back to 2013, not once never no way how not ever has she been photographed from the back.
.......and she's always sitting down and shifted to the side, she is hiding that thang mang.

NO way. THere are NO pics and I mean ZERO pics of her on the NET from the back or even showing her legs.
SHe definitely has a Fatty and she's trying to hide it because she doesn't love it.

That jawn is juicy, and she's hiding it, in my opinion.
I even found her IG and went back to 2013, not once never no way how not ever has she been photographed from the back.
.......and she's always sitting down and shifted to the side, she is hiding that thang mang.
I love this thread

I just now got to watch "Argestes"

Logan is a walking break down innit.
He threw a Sloppy TemperTantrum when NAN backed out.
On to the next episode, see what the Dinosaur has up next....

Goes to show when you are rich and family business is involved, every interaction becomes transactional.

The Dad getting played by Rhea.

His spy wife gonna end up cleaning all of them out.

Goes to show when you are rich and family business is involved, every interaction becomes transactional.

The Dad getting played by Rhea.

His spy wife gonna end up cleaning all of them out.

Everyone is playing eachother... It’s gunna be a bloodbath... Which makes the show so entertaining... That family is so damaged on every level... Great writing but scary that it happens everyday out there

Finished S1 last night. No wonder the finale just won an Emmy.... ****ing masterful. I can kick myself for having slept on this show last year, but I'm glad I came around to it.

Tom putting Nate in his place; having him pour the wine back in :rofl:
Greg is the :emoji_goat:

Will start S2 this weekend.

Shiv: Okay well, I think we got a problem. Just be careful, I think I got fkced.

Me: Understatement, Shiv.

RHEA the real true GOAT

How in THE FUCG did Shiv not see that coming though.

See, this is why emotional ppl are bad at Business.
She didn't even throw a haymaker Rhea didn't......just a little jab. Slip Move Slip Move.
She's down folks...............

WClO8D57dsybDob4YcpB1EWWfkYbIx2neGFVEwTZvcw.jpg

Shiv is terrible at this. No tact. No strategic instincts.

She's gonna keep getting played if she doesn't smarten up.

Roman's idea and Ken's execution :pimp: Watch and learn Shiv.

This ep should've been titled Grexit :rofl: Didnt expect the grandpa to threaten Greg like that.

Kendall is rapping :wow: :rofl:

L to OG A-N

SO MUCH CRINGE!

And the thing is Kendall looks like the type of white dude to think he can rap.

I think Ewan is behind the one hold out from the cruiseships not settling or being scared 9f the Waystsr threats.

Last edited:
Disabling AdBLOCK allowed me to move it.
OK, onto the episode.
Time to watch our GIrl Shiv **** herself again.
Def not who I thought she was.
Thirsty *** broad..............

Back
Top Bottom