HBO: The Last of Us (Season 2 is a go)...Sundays @ 9PM EST...Pedro Pascal&Bella Ramsey=Joel&Ellie...NO SPOILERS IF YOU'VE PLAYED THE GAMES

FrmLRLyaEAEwKxm
Since her name has been said like 100 times in here, I don't feel out of bounds for this... Team Abby stand up. Not going to debate it. Just will lead to spoilers, but yeah.

People just don't like protagonist swaps in that arent a part of a massive time jump. Pre the rise of the internet, people cried about Raiden in Metal Gear Solid 2, People cried about The Arbiter in Halo 2 (This one was valid the Arbiter sucked, no one actually cared about the Covenant either) , people cried when Miles Morales became Spider-Man, the list goes on.

Lol

“But we don’t want people who watched 'The Last of Us' to think we’re all going to die,” Javaid said. “This is an infection that occurs in extremely ill individuals who are usually sick with a lot of other issues.”

It's a shame that the crazy, gun loving, conspiracy theory spewing Conservative was actually DOING it when it was all said and done. Man had an entire community to himself with unlimited everything and even lucked up on a significant other of his preference. Plus his trap game was elite so he truly was untouchable because no one got to him in 20 years despite their attempts.

I'm sure there are still lots of ppl who have DVD players lying around... prolly cuz some still have DVDs bought over the years. But newer Blu-Ray stuff still works on PS4/PS5 as far as I know... and probably on X-Box consoles as well. 😅😅

Loved the show.. but felt like it could have been spaced out better. Don't know if they could have made the first game into two seasons without a ton of filler but maybe.

Did feel a bit rushed but overall loved it.

Just started game 2 (it was $10 on the ps game store) and i’m about 2 hours into the game play 😮‍💨
dawg…
7A668A42-12B8-4D7D-8849-C3BDCC24269D.jpeg

Just finished The Last of Us 2......

and I got 2 gripes:

• How the **** is Tommy still alive? :lol: That **** had me shook when he got shot, then I was so relieved when he was at the crib later. But it still don't make no sense how he's still alive.
  • We shoulda killed the ***** :smh: Ellie a better person then me, cause I woulda most definitely went all in at that moment. Played damn near 24 hours just to not get my revenge?!

Just finished The Last of Us 2......

and I got 2 gripes:

• How the **** is Tommy still alive? :lol: That **** had me shook when he got shot, then I was so relieved when he was at the crib later. But it still don't make no sense how he's still alive.
  • We shoulda killed the ***** :smh: Ellie a better person then me, cause I woulda most definitely went all in at that moment. Played damn near 24 hours just to not get my revenge?!

The energy show watchers will have once they see that event fold on-screen will be so entertaining to watch unfold. I'm still holding firm with my stance since the jump that they won't have the cojones to go down that route with this show though:lol:

Unless they're capping this show to 2-3 seasons. Long term, if they plan on going past the game events, they definitely need Pedro around to keep the viewers.

I'm keeping it real, I'm offing myself as soon as they start talking about going cross country. Forget that :lol:

Matter of fact, I couldn't have been Joel. Series would've been over 14 minutes into episode 1.
People in Zombie media have too much will to live. I would not. I would be dead in five minutes

in the western usa, there is a fungal disease that has been growing in infections called valley fever. this fungus lives in the soil. when its disrupted through digging it releases spores in the air. a person can breath in the spores and it lodges in the lungs and proceeds to multiply.

in the western usa, there is a fungal disease that has been growing in infections called valley fever. this fungus lives in the soil. when its disrupted through digging it releases spores in the air. a person can breath in the spores and it lodges in the lungs and proceeds to multiply.
i've heard of people moving to the central valley in California and getting Valley Fever and they would have to sell their house and move away.

Back
Top Bottom