HBO: "Watchmen"...Season 1 Discussion...Season 2 Up in the Air... :)

Lady Trieu talking about her father “will be” there soon...

Could it be Ozy or could she be referring to Dr. Manhattan? There are still a grip of questions to be answered in this last episode.

CGI was so trash
But maaaaan
I’m glad dc finally got something great
Crazy how the universe works

Reactions: wr
Bro when they showed yahya in blue face, i was like :stoneface:

my mans looks like an extra from THE STARGATE/STARTREK tv show mannnnnnn

Meh i know im knitpicking but the show was pretty much leading up to the dr manhattan reveal and TO ME the execution on the make up could have been waaaaaaaaaay better

the show is so good, so well written, acted, everything and then they march this dude out in blue paint in front of the camera.....man it was a slight dull in the shine of the whole episode/season for me.....he just looks like a normal guy with powdery, textured paint all over him and his “black eye shadow” was barley there.

But in one season, this is one of the best shows and examples of storytelling i have seen on screen ever....

amazing.

Last edited:
Watchmen Cgi budget= sg1

b5db85195311b32fdf096fec4d9be766.jpg

Lady Trieu talking about her father “will be” there soon...

Could it be Ozy or could she be referring to Dr. Manhattan? There are still a grip of questions to be answered in this last episode.

I think it’s ozy. There’s been too many hints. The first episode she was in...she mentioned her work growing from the “seed” of his inspiration. Then in the last episode when Black Jon asked him how he knew he was on Europa...he says “a little elephant” told me.

Re: her father being the comedian...If this is really a one and done season...wouldn’t make sense to introduce a new character on the last episode

There's definitely something to people not being used to seeing black features that way.

I do think some of the complaints about it looking wonky are fair, but some of it is definitely just seeing a black dude as Dr. Manhattan. :lol:

The ONLY thing that bugs me about yahya
Is u knew u was gonna have to shave
Use the right cream and blades
So u don’t have them razor bumps

Bro yall wild.

The makeup look wack AF has nothing to do with with my mans being black.

Just look at the detail in the CGI Dr.M they could have easily done the same with yahya just digitally painted him and added the glow....but the way they did it it look like he fell in a giant vat of blue powder, as far as production value goes....looks very cheap

DUDE u can even see the bulge on his“BALD/SWIMMERS CAP” cmon man

The makeup is just BAD even if it was john osterman.

i feel like the BLUEMAN GROUP has way better blue makeup/prosthetics than what we got

lol im hot

Last edited:
They should have at least whited his eyes out. Would have been such a small cosmetic addition yet significant improvement to his look.

anybody wanna photoshop that pic above with white eyes?

That dude Yahya is built man. Definitely inspired me to hit the gym again. My wife was definitely giving him views this episode

Back
Top Bottom