HBO: "Watchmen"...Season 1 Discussion...Season 2 Up in the Air... :)

Binged and caught up this week... amazing so far.. last few episodes especially..

look tho, I have one question... about the say cheese scene...

In the hooded justice episode, two detectives in an interrogation room wanted him to take off his mask and take a picture... when he took off the mask it was a white man... the white gut proceeded to beat the breaks off the cops...

who was that white guy in hooded justices costumes??? And Why??

It was for the tv show about the minutemen within the watchmen show

It was his BF/Captain Metropolis and he was covering for him....

hooded justice wore the white face so everyone thought he was white, cops caught wind of this and tried to expose him

They evaded this by having metropolis wear the costume when the cops brought him in for questioning.

no one to this day knows that hooded justice was a brother

someone correct me if im wrong here....

Binged and caught up this week... amazing so far.. last few episodes especially..

look tho, I have one question... about the say cheese scene...

In the hooded justice episode, two detectives in an interrogation room wanted him to take off his mask and take a picture... when he took off the mask it was a white man... the white gut proceeded to beat the breaks off the cops...

who was that white guy in hooded justices costumes??? And Why??

That was a TV show within the show. American Hero Story.

It was his BF/Captain Metropolis and he was covering for him....

hooded justice wore the white face so everyone thought he was white, cops caught wind of this and tried to expose him

They evaded this by having metropolis wear the costume when the cops brought him in for questioning.

no one to this day knows that hooded justice was a brother

someone correct me if im wrong here....

You way off here :lol:

:lol: No it was a snippet from the Tv show in that world called "American Hero Story", a fictional retelling of the life of hooded justice and the minutemen. They used a white actor because as far as everyone knows Hooded justice was white. Also a play on words to our world's "American Horror Story", where that actor is also from.

There's been a reference to the TV show almost every episode, billboards, looking glass watching it etc.

Thanks fellas that makes perfect sense..

Explains why the cops were so exaggeratingly stereotypical...

And of course this is better high...it’s a mind ffck, rolling one up and watching enhances my viewing experience...

Last edited:
Just finished episode 8...
Dude...DUDE...DUDE!!!
This show is amazing.
Love the “what came first, the chicken or the egg?”

Pretty much binged the whole season in 2 days after the Silicon Valley finale left me empty.

Bro, the layers, the storytelling, the execution of it all. Taking an established property and building upon it. Should've had my man doing GOT's final 3 4 seasons.

Eagerly looking forward to the finale.

I don't think it will be as simple as win/lose, got more faith in Lindelof and the diverse group of writers than that.

1576456627344.png

i legit thought i was gonna die
wife had to drive me to ER cause i was trippin so much
i was unresponsive they said when i got to the hospital

Damn, not the first time i've heard that with gummies though. Some folks just have a mean adverse reaction.

Back
Top Bottom