HBO: "Watchmen"...Season 1 Discussion...Season 2 Up in the Air... :)

Yo next Sunday is going to be.....WOW!

HBO better on Monday release this is getting picked up for a second season and if we have to wait post 2020 election.....I think I’d be good with that.

source.gif

Still letting the episode sink in but I feel...dissatisfied?

They really went all in on fully portraying Dr. Manhattan and I thought Yahya in blue face looked trash AF. Kinda ruined it for me.

I need to go pop a baby aspirin to get my blood pressure down.

Black Bran Stark prediction better only be about the fight that happened and not the upcoming events. My soul ain't gonna be able to handle the MAGA Kavalry winning.

:lol: @ Lindelof explaining everything to the tee while copying the doc Manhattan simultaneous perception of time format.
Yeah kinda his thing and he said he took it from Watchmen. I remember when we realized Lost was doing flash forwards how dope it was.

Yeah kinda his thing and he said he took it from Watchmen. I remember when we realized Lost was doing flash forwards how dope it was.
This ep was the most similar to the comic to me.

Manhattan did this simultaneous time travel narration and it really brought a unique take on the story and character.

The scenes with Angela and Ozy were so good.

I think the Trump card is OZY. He’s just a damn genius. Gonna save the day again.

Dr.Manhattan was dope. Just DEEP thought provoking stuff the entire episode.

And Regina King needs an Emmy. She killed this role.

I want to say it was definitely a white dude when they were obscuring his face most of the episode especially with the voice change.

Just a heads up, there's a post-credits scene. Only reason I know is because I was in a rush to get a load in the washer and left the TV on. Came back to voices.

And no, no other episode has a post-credits scene.

They’re definitely leaving it open, and I don’t think Damon has absolutely said he wouldn’t do a season two, just that this story is contained in one season. Maybe Damon could guide the series from more of a producer role if he doesn’t want to be as hands on.

That’s me being optimistic. I’d be cool with this ending after one season.

Whats the consensus. Are people happy with how some of this stuff ties together. What questions are still outstanding for the finale?

Dr. M with the glizzy on full display. Excalibur out all crazy.

Loved last nights episode. Can’t wait to see how they tie it up next week.

Back
Top Bottom