HBO: "Watchmen"...Season 1 Discussion...Season 2 Up in the Air... :)

Good. Other shows that should have ended after 1 season: American gods. West world.

^
Damn. I finally started watching American Gods last week, halfway through season 1 and this is the third time this week, I’ve seen someone mention season 2 being trash or not needed lol.

Nah.

Especially American Gods.

0986245D-D05D-48BF-84C9-EF0F47FFA010.gif

Yeah but AG having one season wouldnt make sense.

Watchmen had a beginning, middle, and end. American Gods has multiple seasons worth of material based off the graphic novel. Saying AG should end after one season is like saying Got should've ended as is after 4 just cuz it turned to **** after.

Just cuz the seasons could've been better doesnt mean they should've just ended.

Yea i dont understand. Were people saying breaking bad or the wire should have only 1 season?

Different circumstances.

The creators of The Wire and Breaking Bad has an idea and vision of a long series over multiple seasons to tell their story. Lindelof always said he just had a story to tell over one season and wasn’t going to force another if he doesn’t have one to tell.

Quality > Quantity

aye why was that ***** an elephant lol

got Sorry To Bother You vibes from that :lol: made my skin crawl especially when you realize she was hooked up to that ****. I knew it was gonna be some weird **** and dude wasn't gonna be "him".

dude opened up too many potential story arcs to be done fr. Need to see how Bian finesses the Trieu empire now.

The way he slowly revealed Europa and what the **** Adrian was actually doing was ****ing brilliant. I had to double take a couple times to notice it was the same chick and dude over and over lol.

Got all 3 volumes of the soundtrack in today, listening to it as I type this.
it's :pimp::pimp::pimp:
They all came with stuff but the 2nd once came with a newspaper clipping on Hooded Justice. It also has some crazy imagery which also doubles as an episode guide for the show(the American Hero Story) which is pictured below.
watchmen.jpg

IMG_20200323_154448.jpg

IMG_20200323_154501.jpg

IMG_20200323_154516.jpg

IMG_20200323_150431.jpg

IMG_20200323_151747.jpg

IMG_20200323_151650.jpg

IMG_20200323_151705.jpg

IMG_20200323_153811.jpg

finished season 1 of the wire, not bad

season 2 any good?

I also finished 1. Never finished season 2 but it’s way different. Mcnulty is working the docks. Pretty much completely different setting and characters. It wasn’t baD, I just never finished for some reason.

I also finished 1. Never finished season 2 but it’s way different. Mcnulty is working the docks. Pretty much completely different setting and characters. It wasn’t baD, I just never finished for some reason.
Both of you start and finish s2. Then immediately go to s3.

It all pays off in the long run.

Both of you start and finish s2. Then immediately go to s3.

It all pays off in the long run.

I assumed everything comes full circle because so many people consider the show the greatest of all time. I just finished my sopranos rewatch so I might take the plunge

Back
Top Bottom