HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

Man, maybe it is just over my head, but season three feels like a completely different show. Calling it a “reboot” is just a lazy way of justifying how different it is.

Does anyone care about Dolores? She’s an unsympathetic robot fighting a villain that we can’t picture. Plot is uninteresting. Need more Maeve.

I predict we get one more season and this thing gets canned. I loved seasons one and two, but we are too far down the rabbit hole.

Last edited:
Man, maybe it is just over my head, but season three feels like a completely different show. Calling it a “reboot” is just a lazy way of justifying how different it is.

Does anyone care about Dolores? She’s an unsympathetic robot fighting a villain that we can’t picture. Plot is uninteresting. Need more Maeve.

I predict we get one more season and this thing gets canned. I loved seasons one and two, but we are too far down the rabbit hole.
Agree on all fronts, not liking the direction at all. Showrunners should have stuck with Maeve, she's the more interesting character.

Last i checked Dolores is the villain.

Anyone catch the preggo chick that was assiting Charlotte? She had the thickety-thick cakes on her.

:nerd:...
Lmao I saw that. Then I saw she was pregnant and ugly.
I hit Google as soon as I seent :lol:
Did you get a name? I searched myself and came up empty handed....

Dude, you got one weird fetish.
(IMDB is your friend).

Minute mark 0:52.

IMDB
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt10011150/fullcredits/cast?ref_=m_ttfc_3

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm2174107/?ref_=m_ttfcd_cl12

Instagram
Nadine Lewington

7e2c2a25ba88e77e70db6a00a69e0407b96f7136.gifv

Last edited:
i be forgetting
anthony hopkins from season 1 set all this in motion
was this what he wanted all along

I agree show is trash now. It had potential but it’s boring to me now. I

Oh so Dolores just copied herself 5 times.

Makes sense.

I was thinking before maybe she split those two identities but this is worse.

Back
Top Bottom