HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

HOT DAMN THAT WAS A PLOT TWIST THIS SEASON IS 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
I’m reading this thread like

888.jpg

I just can’t get with this show the last two seasons. The writing (and Aaron Paul) has been predictable and bad to me.

I’m watching to support my man’s Jeffrey Wright but he, thandie, and d list Hemsworth are like the only things good to me.

C is hot though.

Last edited:
So Stubbs is a robot too? Thought he was human. With the time jump he hasn’t aged at all. Is C gonna be happy with the robot version of her dad? She’s not gonna find his original body.

So everybody is a some type of androids, it’s no more humans then ?

I’m lost ain’t eem gon lie :lol: :smh:
They're humans with a parasite in their brains that makes them susceptible to Hale's mind control. So they go about their lives, but she controls their world. They're basically running on a script that she allows.

Prediction: We're going to learn some day that what Evan Rachel Wood's character is doing is writing the scripts for all of their lives even though she's currently unaware of it.

Her character's storyline takes place at some point before the time jump as well considering the giant sound machine didn't exist yet, but there's probably some sort of host time-loss thing going on too considering the guy she wrote the suicide script for killed himself 10 years prior to what she's experiencing on screen. We've seen them use similar plot devices in previous seasons. Even Aaron Paul having convos with dead Cudi.

Prediction: We're going to learn some day that what Evan Rachel Wood's character is doing is writing the scripts for all of their lives even though she's currently unaware of it.
100%. She even works for the company in the same tower that Caleb ran away from. Idk about her timeline but I'm theorizing the hosts just can't see the tower for whatever reason. Wouldn't surprise me if she's somewhere in between the 7 yr and 23 yr jump from season 3.

Another Great episode.

Hale totally reminded me of Ford, just casually commanding the humans.
Really hope she delivers a "you mustn't rile yourself up Bernard." Line if they cross paths.

The convo between the Williams was dope.

They really gonna put Maeve back together and she gonna be like "I don't care what kind of army you have, I can't defeat hale without this human"(Caleb) :stoneface:

Crazy how this show bounced back

Interesting to notice that the hosts had an anomaly in season 1/2 and now human hosts have an anomaly.

Dolores dad was triggered by the old photo. The human hosts are triggered by realizing there is a tower.

This visuals have always been A1 but man this season is so damn fire. When they were walking to the tower with the closeups and spanned out views.

So Dolores basically has Lee Sizemores role with a bit of Maeve in it as well. Next week looks like another solid episode with Frankie and Bernard back in the OG park.

Back
Top Bottom