HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

I think it was a good episode though his acting is just bad. The end result of his call to his daughter is illogical to Charlotte which is exactly what makes us human. Obviously she waited for all the time I assume to find out that was what he wanted to do when he escaped.

What threw me off is Bernard now stating they have gone through these scenerios many times as well. Or am i wrong?

I have a feeling the last two episodes gonna be crazy. Well they better be lol

Episode was dope, but how in the hell is this not the last season?? Definitely getting final season vibes from this storyline. Gonna be a new main cast next season

-Dope how it all came back to full circle w/ MIB
And his "game"
-I took joy in the fact that the daughter wasn't feeling Caleb at all.
Dude was like "I'm still me."
She was like "but you're not human :stoneface: "
Talk about a fools errand

-The convo w Bernard and Stubb's was like the manliest way to say goodbye to each other

-The twist with Delores was interesting but I still don't get it, she a hologram???a program within that world?

Bernard moving at the speed of a turtle talking about "nothing else we can do" has me irritated. I can't judge this episode as a standalone though, gotta see how the finale plays out.

I’m thinking this version of Dolores is in the sublime cause that’s where Teddy was sent and it’s an outcome they’re both seeing.

In the hallway when they went one way and Stubbs and Frankie came out that same way, they should’ve bumped into each other but they didn’t.

Another solid episode though. Finale should be :pimp:

Season is going to end the way the show started: MiB against Delores, and somehow Bernard trying to bring about peace and harmony to everything.

My guess is Delores is only seen in the world as part of the mind control sound machine.

Yeah the Dolores/Christina thing has me confused, but the rest of this episode was top notch. Bill in Black back and blasting anything and everything he lays eyes on :lol:

yo this dude Billy really needs to find a chick a bust a good one off….like fam only knows violence and I don’t even know anymore why he’s so pissed off at everything….not eem them white cyborgs safe from this cats rage…..is there even a motive anymore?

Doesn’t even matter… they’ll all be revived Sunday somehow

I’m a lil nervous how they’ll land the plane on the season. Especially since there’s only 1 season left and it will essentially be setting up the ending.

yo this dude Billy really needs to find a chick a bust a good one off….like fam only knows violence and I don’t even know anymore why he’s so pissed off at everything….not eem them white cyborgs safe from this cats rage…..is there even a motive anymore?

We know he’s been there since day one.
We know he was looking for the maze in the park.
We know he was so confused on reality and the park he killed his daughter.
He didn’t skip a beat.
End of season 3 he’s had enough of the robots and goes to kill charlotte but ends up being cloned and gets his neck cut.
Season 4 he’s alive and he’s messing with the head of with his own host. Host then kills him finally and kills charlotte and all the other major hosts and starts the endgame of host vs human.

There is obviously more to it but not sure I like where he ended up. Because not sure why he would tell his host to have everyone fight when he went to kill hosts. Maybe the only way he figured humans have some sort of chance. Not sure.

The MiB storyline has been all over the place

Please make the SEASON 2 post credit make sense

Shock us please….. but I guess the real revelation tonight will be about Delores

Back
Top Bottom