HBO's Game of Thrones: Season 2 Official Thread *Ep. 10* "Valar Morghulis" 6/03 @9pm ET/PT

Game-of-Thrones-Season-2-Poster-game-of-thrones-24250987-1024-1516.png

Season 1 Official Thread

Season starts in T-1 week. figured it was about time to set up the new thread. NO SPOILERS without using spoiler tags. Keep all book discussions inside those tags too...no need to ruin it for those people that haven't read ahead before now.

Winter is coming
baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif
. After last season's finale, Tyrion's coming out party and Daenerys's growth will be sights to behold

Here's a nice post season 1/pre season 2 official wrap up. 22 mins long

thegoat, if you find time, maybe you can add this link to the original post of this thread for anyone interested in checking it out (just found it via Google).

http://winteriscoming.net/

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

soo.... can we talk about the book and the show in this thread?
nerd.gif

if you absolutely must, keep book discussions on events that have yet to happen or insight regarding future events inside spoilers. I've read all 5 but i don't want the story spoiled for the people who haven't

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

soo.... can we talk about the book and the show in this thread?
nerd.gif

if you absolutely must, keep book discussions on events that have yet to happen or insight regarding future events inside spoilers. I've read all 5 but i don't want the story spoiled for the people who haven't

Yeah, all book stuff should just be kept in spoiler just to be safe.  I'd like to go into this thread talking about the current episode or speculating on future events without being spoiled unlike that Walking Dead thread
eyes.gif

Months ago, I watched Season 1 in its entirety in about two days after hearing rave reviews. Needless to say, I've been pumped for Season 2 since then.

#WinterIsComing
pimp.gif

thegoat, if you find time, maybe you can add this link to the original post of this thread for anyone interested in checking it out (just found it via Google).

http://winteriscoming.net/

Should be great. Best intro theme/music out of any show right now. Gets you hyped every time and into the setting of the show

Originally Posted by MrONegative

gonna try and read the book + rewatch season 1 this week...somehow.

Download the audiobook, and listen at work/on your down time. Doing that I read the 1st book in about 2-3 days.
pimp.gif

Also, the dude reading the book is pretty good.

Towerofthehand.com
Westeros.org
awoiaf.westeros.org

All great sites to use as references. TotH especially since you can set it to scope as to not spoil anything. Season 2 should be fantastic especially the Tyrion centered scenes. I also looking forward to the show giving us a glimpse into Robb's camp which we missed out on in the book. Valar Morghulis!

Back
Top Bottom