HBO's Game of Thrones: Season 2 Official Thread *Ep. 10* "Valar Morghulis" 6/03 @9pm ET/PT

Love how it's going to start right after Spartacus finishes up.

We really need a thread to discuss the books though...

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Biggie62

This was so necessary.  The book was just like WHOA in terms of everything that goes on there.

Can. Not. Wait.
pimp.gif
it's gonna suck.... the third book had the boring characters (while some parts were "
eek.gif
") the majority of it was
sick.gif

4th season is where it's gonna be at
pimp.gif

gonna have to disagree with you there.  I thought 3rd book was awesome.  4th book was the slowest one out of the bunch but i still enjoyed it.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by JD161616

Just saw the first two episodes of season two. It's about to go down. 
SMH at this dude Joffrey still running reckless 
tired.gif

Didn't read the books but this show keeps you wanting more...
my man JD. we've known each other for YEARS now. hook it up! 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

this guy is legit as they come if anyone think he's lying.
yes sir! ha 
laugh.gif

I work at HBO. Most people I work with saw the first four, so I'm late by our standards. 

And nah, there are no leaked episodes anywhere. Only people that have them are press/some industry people and we can pinpoint the exact person, location, ip address, etc  if it ever did get leaked. On some secret spy stuff with each screener.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

it's been recently confirmed that the A Storm of Swords (the third novel) will encompass 2 seasons instead of 1

This was so necessary.  The book was just like WHOA in terms of everything that goes on there.

eek.gif
yes, so epic. I was so distraught after I finished it

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Originally Posted by toine2983

Can. Not. Wait.
pimp.gif
it's gonna suck.... the third book had the boring characters (while some parts were "
eek.gif
") the majority of it was
sick.gif

4th season is where it's gonna be at
pimp.gif

gonna have to disagree with you there.  I thought 3rd book was awesome.  4th book was the slowest one out of the bunch but i still enjoyed it.

NO,
laugh.gif

the 3rd book only took place in westeros
while the 4th really took a bite out of the world
half the chapters in 3 were with that +%+$$ cersei
mad.gif

like i said it had its moments, i believe the 3rd book had my fav character Brienne, don't remember cuz i read them all back-to-back and now the info is all mixed up in my head
laugh.gif

this season is gonna be GOOOD
eek.gif
at the sets, i'm sooo happy that they are serious with this show, i don't think any other station would go this hard for a show
filming in different various countries, beautiful scenery... man....

^ hahahaha maybe im getting confused too cause i also have been reading the books back to back to back and they are all running together.

saw these clips posted somewhere else. not sure if theyve been posted up here yet. can someone help me embed? for the generous NTer who helps embed, can you embed in spoilers just in case? while they look to be official trailer releases for the upcoming season, if you truly truly want to be 100% in the dark about what may come, then I recommend you do not watch any of it.

http://www.youtube.com/wa...&feature=player_embedded

Boldly gambling that there may be some overlap between fans of Game Of Thrones and people who like video games, HBO has confirmed plans to develop a massive multiplayer online RPG based on the series with the help of Bigpoint, which took a similar risk on fans of Battlestar Galactica. The online game, expected to enter beta testing this fall, will take place in the world of Westeros and feature plotlines inspired by both the show and George R.R. Martin’s Song Of Ice And Fire books, in the hopes that Game Of Thrones devotees might also enjoy getting together on the Internet to immerse themselves in the minutiae of a total fantasy world and then fight each other over it. Presumably the marketing campaign will include a compelling explanation for why an ardent Game Of Thrones fan would consider it worthwhile to forgo pursuing sport or other outdoor activity instead.

Boldly gambling that there may be some overlap between fans of Game Of Thrones and people who like video games, HBO has confirmed plans to develop a massive multiplayer online RPG based on the series with the help of Bigpoint, which took a similar risk on fans of Battlestar Galactica. The online game, expected to enter beta testing this fall, will take place in the world of Westeros and feature plotlines inspired by both the show and George R.R. Martin’s Song Of Ice And Fire books, in the hopes that Game Of Thrones devotees might also enjoy getting together on the Internet to immerse themselves in the minutiae of a total fantasy world and then fight each other over it. Presumably the marketing campaign will include a compelling explanation for why an ardent Game Of Thrones fan would consider it worthwhile to forgo pursuing sport or other outdoor activity instead.

Back
Top Bottom