HBO's Game of Thrones: Season 2 Official Thread *Ep. 10* "Valar Morghulis" 6/03 @9pm ET/PT

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I'm like a junkie chasing a high sitting here on Easter Sunday praying episode 3 leaks tonight.
30t6p3b.gif
I was excited yesterday then realized  it was going to be episode 2
mad.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

I'm like a junkie chasing a high sitting here on Easter Sunday praying episode 3 leaks tonight.
30t6p3b.gif

QFT!
not holding my breath tho, lol.

The only reason it leaked in the first place is because some idiot overseas screwed up. Don't expect it to happen again

It's better than way anyways, 'cause then I'd have to wait 14 MORE days for another episode. This has been bad enough. At least there's Madmen and The Killing. Sucks Shameless is over too.

30t6p3b.gif

Truth. Not trying to wait another week .. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JD161616

30t6p3b.gif

QFT!

The only reason it leaked in the first place is because some idiot overseas screwed up. Don't expect it to happen again

This a was an hbo go/ on demand promo last year, some shows were shown a week early so i don't think it's a mistake unless you have an article stating otherwise.  It would be in the AM if it were to leak though.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

QFT!

This a was an hbo go/ on demand promo last year, some shows were shown a week early so i don't think it's a mistake unless you have an article stating otherwise.  It would be in the AM if it were to leak though.

my man works at hbo. if he says it aint happening it aint happening. 
laugh.gif

http://winteriscoming.net...-episode-release-rumors/

[h1][/h1]
[h1]HBO addresses early episode release rumors[/h1]
By Winter Is Coming on April 3, 2012

Filed Under: News

The second episode of season two was briefly available today on HBO GO in the Netherlands and Poland, but has since been removed. I reached out to HBO about the reports we had heard of these territories claiming they will be airing every episode of season two a week early and they confirmed that that will not happen. The episodes will continue to air in the US first and then on the foreign subsidiaries sometime thereafter.

Winter Is Coming: Crisis averted! I’m going to go ahead and close down the previous early reaction thread, since it was obviously not HBO’s intention to have this episode out there at this time. Please wait until Sunday before engaging in any further discussion about episode 12. Thanks!

Very unhappy with the casting of Asha/Yara in terms of looks and how the actress is portraying her. She is a pretty major character so I hope they win me over as the season goes on.

The Dragonstone scenes could also be handled a little better

For those that read the books. I don't remember the baby being sacrificed like it was at the end of episode 2, it was don another way no? Neither does Jon actually get knocked out if I'm not wrong. It's been since last summer since I read the books so I forgot a lot of the details already.

Looks like things might finally pick up in episode 3.

90% of episode 2 was slow for me.  I keep telling people its a good show and they should watch it and they saw the first episode of season 2 and were like wow....this show is super boring.  Then i'm like it will get better watch episode 2.....not so much
laugh.gif

Red headed chick
pimp.gif

Not enough Khaleesi
mad.gif

Dude touchin on his sister
sick.gif

Tyrion
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

He isn't get knocked out in the book

They seem to want to change stuff this season. Which could ve a horrible idea. Asha was okay but in the books they made her sexier

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

laugh.gif
Indeed. Consider this confirmation straight from the source. There was miscommunication and the folks that run HBO Go Poland accidentally posted it up a week early because they thought it was some sort of promo - exactly like you mentioned. Naturally, it was ripped and uploaded. 
I've seen up to episode 4 now and it's some craziness. Episode 2 was the weakest of the first 4. Haven't seen, but I heard episode 9 is insanity - the Battle of Blackwater

Originally Posted by knightngale

I am not liking all the unnecessary changes by the tv version

the yara/asha casting is just terrible...that actress must have connections to get that role

same with the +%$#! that has more face time then sean bean. She is probably doing the same things on the set.

season 2 has been disappointing breh

I'm not an active participant in this thread, but IMO there is too much focus put on the book in this thread. No one's dropping any major spoilers but saying things like "this is an important character in the book" is sort of hinting. I'd just as soon not come in here than tell you guys how to run this thread, but as someone who hasn't read the books, all of the comparisons limits the actual show discussion. Just my 2 cents. Carry on.

Originally Posted by KingofIlladelph

I'm not an active participant in this thread, but IMO there is too much focus put on the book in this thread. No one's dropping any major spoilers but saying things like "this is an important character in the book" is sort of hinting. I'd just as soon not come in here than tell you guys how to run this thread, but as someone who hasn't read the books, all of the comparisons limits the actual show discussion. Just my 2 cents. Carry on.

there should probably be two different threads to be honest. 
frown.gif

its impossible for someone who read the books not to comment on changes. cuz that's part of dissecting the episode

Originally Posted by KingofIlladelph

laugh.gif
Indeed. Consider this confirmation straight from the source. There was miscommunication and the folks that run HBO Go Poland accidentally posted it up a week early because they thought it was some sort of promo - exactly like you mentioned. Naturally, it was ripped and uploaded. 
I've seen up to episode 4 now and it's some craziness. Episode 2 was the weakest of the first 4. Haven't seen, but I heard episode 9 is insanity - the Battle of Blackwater

Damn.  Wishful thinking i guess.

I've seen up to episode 4 now and it's some craziness. Episode 2 was the weakest of the first 4.
That's really good to hear. I mean, I liked it better than the 1st episode, but still hoping they tighten up.

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Originally Posted by toine2983

tumblr_m29w8z62K31qitt1qo1_500.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm shocked they got renewed.

/sarcasm.
Yeah this show is up there with Rome when it comes to expense. 
But glad either way 

There's an incredible amount of money to be made on the back end, though. Much more than Rome. The investment is worth it in the long run. Merchandising, added subscription sales, DVD/Blu-ray sales, licensing, etc. There are some interesting products in the works...

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Originally Posted by toine2983

I'm shocked they got renewed.

/sarcasm.
Yeah this show is up there with Rome when it comes to expense. 
But glad either way 

There's an incredible amount of money to be made on the back end, though. Much more than Rome. The investment is worth it in the long run. Merchandising, added subscription sales, DVD/Blu-ray sales, licensing, etc. There are some interesting products in the works...
tumblr_m1wvyad1np1rrallbo2_500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom