HBO's "GIRLS" Vol. "That Was Way Harsh, Tai"...

i was prepared to fast forward through that because i hate seeing people embarrass themselves on tv, but then i realized she was doing Stronger and :lol:

the doctor was the best thing about this episode tho...

Yeah when she started singing I buried my head in my couch and just busted out laughing. When Charlie said, "She's still going..." Son... Real tears. Also, Dunham is going overboard. I've been defending her but the splinter in the *** was TOTALLY unnecessary and provided nothing.

Does anyone else see Marnie hooking up with Ray?

the creator of the show should just axe herself out of the show.. all of a sudden she got OCD. lol

and adams chick :smokin always had a crush on her from her alien tv show.
ha ha I also liked Shiri Appleby from the show Roswell she has aged wonderfully better than Katherine Heigl. Adams girl is pregnant in real life so that's the last we may see of her.

Charlie is still a loser, he's just more successful. He realized Ray was right when he joked about his party, he slept with Marnie as she invaded his life once again. She's certainly a mess, but he's getting involved again, which won't end well.

Smashing your old chick on her terms is not winning

THIS

It means she has control over you and you owe your new found being to her...she owns your soul.

kinda disagree..

How was it on her terms? Granted, he was tryna get that on the rooftop after dinner that night.. but once he "moved on" and got poppin
its like shes stalking him and fiending for his attention. *oh lunch date..? Aintnobodygottimefodat!*

..When they were together he wasnt on her level now the tables turned..
i feel like he gave her sympathy D.. but yes he might get caught up

charlie is just one of those guys that has no backbone, 

from his early episodes of marnie being repulsed by him, and comparing his touch to that of a creepy uncle.

him and audrey were all lovey dovey at first then she started treating him like crap too, 

marnie forgot all about him until she heard he had that app thing and his own office, all of a sudden she starts showing up and roosterblocking.

she is going to hurt him again, the artist guy will probably end up snatching her away from him.

yo , we talking about girls here? i didnt know this was here on NT. My favorite show and i couldnt talk about it with some people i know. YES!!!!

Is it me or has this season been basically Lena Dunham showcasing her extreme narcissism with every passing episode? Its like the best characters on the show (adam,ray,joanna) got no burn. Her having OCD is pissing me off. Marnie is spyraling outta control fast and its wildly entertaining. Charlie is doing his thing but he is who he is and likes what he likes and its still marnie. Shoshanna is gonna freak off some more and ray knows that, thats why he's one of my faves on the show. Adam is gonna run back to hannah cause she understands his weirdness which ole girl didnt. Need more joanna just to look at, lol 

Is it me or has this season been basically Lena Dunham showcasing her extreme narcissism with every passing episode? Its like the best characters on the show (adam,ray,joanna) got no burn. Her having OCD is pissing me off. Marnie is spyraling outta control fast and its wildly entertaining. Charlie is doing his thing but he is who he is and likes what he likes and its still marnie. Shoshanna is gonna freak off some more and ray knows that, thats why he's one of my faves on the show. Adam is gonna run back to hannah cause she understands his weirdness which ole girl didnt. Need more joanna just to look at, lol 

This season hasn't been good at all. Like, there isn't a main point/focus on where its trying to go as a show.

As far as I know zero dates, she going to HIS work and HIS party for him to smash when he asks.... I fail to see the L in that. I just think he cares about her. Which is far from spineless IMO.

The story line that I am most interested is rays by far. Dunahm sucks, and she needs let go of some playing time.

Last edited:
As far as I know zero dates, she going to HIS work and HIS party for him to smash when he asks.... I fail to see the L in that. I just think he cares about her. Which is far from spineless IMO.

The story line that I am most interested is rays by far. Dunahm sucks, and she needs let go of some playing time.
thank you. he did have a relationship with her. This show is just showing the true nature of women and solidifying every stereotype about them . This is the brainchild of a WOMAN!! Take notes my dudes. 

Charlie is taking the L, only if he tries to get back together with her. Cmon, the man said you'll be getting none of "this" ever again, then she turns up, shows him a little attention, and he straight falls into her trap. That's an L. But he if brushes her off then he could possibly turn that L into a W.

But watch he gets her preggers or something :lol:

Pretty much all of this.

Now if Charlie falls for her again, then he's taking an L.

Hopefully Ray isn't cut out of next season with Shosh actin up right now :lol:

Charlie is taking the L, only if he tries to get back together with her. Cmon, the man said you'll be getting none of "this" ever again, then she turns up, shows him a little attention, and he straight falls into her trap. That's an L. But he if brushes her off then he could possibly turn that L into a W.

But watch he gets her preggers or something :lol:

Damn, she could get pregnant lol

When Ray was giving her that motivational speech about doing something with her life, I'm pretty sure he said "if you want to be a mother, get pregnant". It may be reaching on my part a little bit, but i feel someone on this show has to deal with pregnancy since it hits so many real issues.

I liked Adam with that chick, I'm upset that she didn't even try to stop him from drinking..

I had a feeling he was going to do something outrageous, I dont want him to get back with Hannah, he needs a healthy relationship.

Also didn't want charlie to get with marnie again she treated him like trash and only came back after she heard how well he was doing.

She did ask him if he was sure when he came to the bar and ordered a drink. All was fine until they got back to his place. Interesting how she made those comments about his place and then that happened

laugh.gif

The reason she comes to his job is because that's the place she gets to see him in a different light as a leader instead of the puppy he is and the guy she's used to seeing.

Her interest in him now is much like it was with Booth she likes the idea on "new Charlie"....exactly like his new found fans in this very thread.

Marnie/Allison Williams is so intensely plain, white and ordinary I get turned on at the thought of having rhythmless awkward sex just to hear her generic off key moans.

I swear she's not even pretty, or cute it's just her intense levels of plain whiteness. It's like I wanna ram some soul into her 
mad.gif

What's wrong with me?

Marnie/Allison Williams is so intensely plain, white and ordinary I get turned on at the thought of having rhythmless awkward sex just to hear her generic off key moans.

I swear she's not even pretty, or cute it's just her intense levels of plain whiteness. It's like I wanna ram some soul into her >:

What's wrong with me?

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom