HBO's "GIRLS" Vol. "That Was Way Harsh, Tai"...

Early on, I strongly disliked every dude on this show.

Now, I'm ready a spinoff called Boys.

Last edited:
Good bounce back episode from last week.

Two great lines from Ray
"Vintage...? You're about to make me cry and I don't even know you" haha this had me rolling. The timing was great.

"Turn this potential energy into kinetic energy, stop being a cartographer and become an explorer. What do you really want to do? What's your dream" That was a great scene, but a bit ironic coming from Ray.

Also, Adam's new girl is bad.

As the post above me says, the guys are becoming better characters than the girls. I feel like all the girls are mad annoying. Marnie is pathetic mess, Sho is a mess, Hannah is mess. I can see series getting better as they all get their lives together, or try to, but as for now, all the girls are annoying and the guy characters are keeping the show watchable.

As the post above me says, the guys are becoming better characters than the girls. I feel like all the girls are mad annoying. Marnie is pathetic mess, Sho is a mess, Hannah is mess. I can see series getting better as they all get their lives together, or try to, but as for now, all the girls are annoying and the guy characters are keeping the show watchable.
Now the show actually seems real

Early on, I strongly disliked every dude on this show.

Now, I'm ready a spinoff called Boys.

If you're referring to Adam, I still don't like dude. So Hannah's all of a sudden OCD now? Always something with this broad :smh: :lol:

I foresee a wild makeup sex scene via Adam and Hannah next episode bros :x Yes, Lena is that self absorbed.

So shoshanna slooting it out now while her man is at home eating gummies :smh:

The guys were always better characters. Just like the females were always annoying in their own ways. Not far off from reality.

She always had OCD the pressure from the deadline triggered severe symptoms,

Hannah is gonna try to get back with Adam and he's gonna blow her off. Initially anyway.

I really can not stand Marnie, and now I know why. She reminds me of this girl I knew sophomore year >:

man that scene when ray is giving honest advice to her, when he's giving up on life or looks down on himself "dope scene", i guess hanging around chicks makes you more considerate,
but when she was like i wanna sing son wanted to go in, but when she started to sing, he looked like he wanted to WIO, sucks his virgin is ready to bust it loose, man all these chicks are becoming
******, i mean women.

I love Ray's wisdom.. He's dropping gems all the time.

"Marnie learned another life lesson, how adorable" :lol:

I would rather HBO greenlight another season of How to make it in America then this...but where was the cam sighting at? :nerd:

I'm with you....I was just trolling

And the doorman Sosh hooked up with just looked like Cam a little. I don't think it was him though

I would rather HBO greenlight another season of How to make it in America then this...but where was the cam sighting at?
nerd.gif
I'm with you....I was just trolling

And the doorman Sosh hooked up with just looked like Cam a little. I don't think it was him though
Thought it was Cam too.

One of the better episodes. These's past couple weeks of the show have really made me uncomfortable to say the least

Was that really not the dude from How To Make It In America? It looked and sounded just like him lol

Back
Top Bottom